You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Reverse Brag - The worst hand I have ever played

TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Too many brags in the forum at the moment for my liking so let's balance it up shall we.

Just back from a live £100 freeze-out where I managed to play a hand as bad as could.  I've gone over this in my mind and I really can't think of anything I could have done worse across the streets.  To set the scene it's the second hand after the first break, I got moved to my third different table into the blinds for the last hand before the break and as such haven't played a hand yet.  Don't know a face on the table.

Blinds 200/400
Starting Stack 12k

Idiot Hero 23k - dealt QJ Diamonds - limps from hijack
Small Blind 16k - (what do I know about him, well he likes to put his hood up).  Raise to 1200.
Idiot Hero calls.

Flop J Clubs, 9 diamonds, 8 diamonds.

Idiot Hero calls 1500

Turn 6 hearts

Idiot Hero calls 3500

River 7 Hearts

Idiot Hero folds to the all in.  Small blind claims he had the straight but that doesn't matter.  I hate my limp in an unraised pot, I hate the call with Q high no pair preflop, I hate not shoving the flop, I hate not making a decision and either shoving or folding the turn and while I don't hate the river fold it just compounded the misery.  What made it worse was this hand was a catalyst to a totally blow up when after losing two small pots after being out flopped I re-raised all in an old guy made of granite with pocket fives.  I'll let you guess what suits his aces were.  So I manages to play a hand worse than I ever have ever in years of poker which led to me blowing my way out of the tourney.

So, what's the worst hand you've ever played?

Comments