You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bad beats

coolscot13coolscot13 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
hello is it me or am i right5 in saying the bad beats on here are unreal

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    It's you.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2009
    Definately you
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    Absolutely you
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited December 2009
    they are real, they really do happen it is'nt a figment of your imagination.........area 51 for youhoo..............NURSE!!!!!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited December 2009
    Bad beats are very rare. A bad beat is when your quads are overturned. Being outdrawn is perfectly normal......not nice, but normal.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited December 2009
    oh no not another post on bad beats
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited December 2009
    hi as i can see this is your 1st post, i assume you are new to sky poker.. welcome to the sky community and hope you have a FUN profitable time..

bad beats will happen, but no more than they would on any other site or live poker..

i hope the area 51 area doesnt put you off and look forward to seeing you at the tables

daz
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    ITS CORRECT IT IS NOT YOUR IMAGINATION THEY ACTUALLY CAN AND WILL HAPPEN.I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SECOND POST WHEN YOU CONFESS THAT YOU GAVE SOMEONE A BAD BEAT.SEE YA IN ABOUT 5 MINS THEN.LOL DEBS
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    It's definitely you - I've never received them (but I do inflict numerous)
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited December 2009
    You did'nt hear humpty moan when they scrambled him did ya.......now thats a bad beat
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    Didn't Max Mosley have one once and it wasn't on here (?)
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: bad beats:
    Didn't Max Mosley have one once and it wasn't on here (?)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited December 2009
    Bad beats only hurt if you cant afford to lose what your playing with.

Ive trained myself to not even register it as a bad beat! Just reload or load up another tourny and go again.

If you can learn to not let the 'beats' affect you, then you will find you never tilt and your losses will reduce dramatically.
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited December 2009
    Bad beats only hurt if you cant afford to lose what your playing with. Ive trained myself to not even register it as a bad beat! Just reload or load up another tourny and go again. If you can learn to not let the 'beats' affect you, then you will find you never tilt and your losses will reduce dramatically.
    Posted by dantb10
    A very good reply from a player who knows what he is talking about.
  • Options
    N1CKN1CK Member Posts: 1,453
    edited December 2009
    im the bad beat kid just had the worse run ever was getting it in 70% fav more time than not and just getting done over even then lost as 96.5 fav, ok i made a few boo boos but dont we all? now it seems to have turned around, im looking forward to my hot run now, so just keep playing the best you can get it in good make some moves and most of all enjoy what your doing gl gl gl
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited December 2009
    Bad beats only hurt if you cant afford to lose what your playing with. Ive trained myself to not even register it as a bad beat! Just reload or load up another tourny and go again. If you can learn to not let the 'beats' affect you, then you will find you never tilt and your losses will reduce dramatically.
    Posted by dantb10
    an advertisement 2 play with <0.1%BR if ever i heard one....