You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKPC structure

waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
edited June 2014 in The Sky Poker Tour
The lobby here on Sky says you have a 30k starting stack but it says you have a 50k starting stack on the DTD website.

Which one is correct please?

Comments

• Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited June 2014
    imo always treat the lobby on Sky for entrants into a live event as a holding tank for names registered.  I would be pretty sure myself that the DTD website will have all of the accurate information.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC structure:
    imo always treat the lobby on Sky for entrants into a live event as a holding tank for names registered.  I would be pretty sure myself that the DTD website will have all of the accurate information.
    Posted by TommyD
    Ah ok cheers, yeah I thought it would prob be the DTD website that was correct. I'm actually quite nervous about playing as I have never even played live before so was looking at the structure to try and gauge how much play there was!
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited June 2014
    the structure and timings on http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/the-sky-6-max-ukpc/2424

is correct

loads of play. fantastic structure, plenty of time to settle in and nothing to worry about
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC structure:
    In Response to Re: UKPC structure : Ah ok cheers, yeah I thought it would prob be the DTD website that was correct. I'm actually quite nervous about playing as I have never even played live before so was looking at the structure to try and gauge how much play there was!
    Posted by waller02
    Just have fun man.  If you want some pointers or something look me up, I'm planning to be about for most if not all of the fessie.