You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

England starting 11 part 2

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited June 2014 in The Football Corner
We had a go at predicting the first game so what would we do now
For me Johnson,Baines and Rooney have to go

Hart
Milner jagielka Cahill shaw

Gerard.  Henderson
Wellbeck    Barkley.    Sterling

Sturbridge

We can defend and neither can Uruguay so all out attack for me.
Johnsons distribution was poor
Baines was woefully exposed and did nothing going forward
Rooney doesn't play for the team and is increasingly desperate not to flop on the big stage yet again.

And please Roy put Wilshire on the next plan home he's woefully out of his depth at this level

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    edited June 2014
    he wont change anything Badboy but if he does

Hart

Jones Cahill Jagiela Shaw

oxlade chamberlain  Henderson Gerrard (just) Sterling

Wellbeck, sturridge 
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited June 2014
    Rooney didn't make my first 11 pre game, Wellbeck wouldn't make my first 111, and Wilshite wouldn't make my first 1,111.

Same back 5 for me.

Gerrard/Henderson

Lallana / Sterling / Barkley

Sturridge
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    edited June 2014
    In Response to England starting 11 part 2:
    We had a go at predicting the first game so what would we do now For me Johnson,Baines and Rooney have to go                         Hart Milner jagielka Cahill shaw           Gerard.  Henderson Wellbeck    Barkley.    Sterling             Sturbridge We can defend and neither can Uruguay so all out attack for me. Johnsons distribution was poor Baines was woefully exposed and did nothing going forward Rooney doesn't play for the team and is increasingly desperate not to flop on the big stage yet again. And please Roy put Wilshire on the next plan home he's woefully out of his depth at this level
    Posted by BADBOY985
    A bit unfair when he was constantly outnumbered 2 to1.
    Somebody had to defend that side and Rooney wasn't prepared to help.
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited June 2014
    Hogson doesnt have the balls to drop Rooney im affraid. 

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: England starting 11 part 2:
    In Response to England starting 11 part 2 : A bit unfair when he was constantly outnumbered 2 to1. Somebody had to defend that side and Rooney wasn't prepared to help.
    Posted by dragon1964
    Agree but he is a man isn't he, tell effing Rooney to come back and help.

Wouldn't see Ashley Cole not launching into people if they left him that exposed!!! 
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: England starting 11 part 2:
    In Response to Re: England starting 11 part 2 : Agree but he is a man isn't he, tell effing Rooney to come back and help. Wouldn't see Ashley Cole not launching into people if they left him that exposed!!! 
    Posted by vaigret
    Thats the differance though, 

Cole was a seasoned member in the team. Baines isn't. Cole would find it easier to have a go at Rooney than Baines because he'd have guys in the squad who would more than likely back him up. Ross Barkley i assume isnt that settled either. 

Fwiw id have brough both Cole and Baines for the WC and used Cole for games v much better sides going forward. Like Italy and Uruguay. 

• Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited June 2014
    Always said Baines is shocking defending.  Hope he doesnt cost us.

Fancy wayne to play number 10 tonight and run the show. Get his goal and shut the fans and media up.  Sterling left wing, needs to work his socks off to help Baines down the left.    Looks like welbeck right wing.  I'd personally prefer Lallana or Ox (if fit) , but Welbeck and Surridge link up nicely and have some pace and legs.

Team will 99 percent be:

Hart
    Johnson  Cahill   Jags     Baines
                  Hendo   Stevey(c)
    Welbeck        Rooney       Sterling
                      Sturridge

Come on England
    .   Prediction:  4-1 .  Sturridge, Rooney, Sturridge, Stuani. Barkley (from bench)