You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Years Eve PTP

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Not all of us enjoy partying & drinking on New Years Eve, certainly not me, so I'm delighted to have been rostered for tonight's PTP. I suspect a goodly few of you feel the same, so let's see out 2009 with a fun night.

I've registered for......

£5.50 Omaha, 7.15, £200 Guaranteed.

£22 Deepie at 7.30.

£22 Bounty Hunter, £12,000 Guaranteed, at 8pm.

£5.50 Omaha, 8.15, £200 Guaranteed.

After that, some "fun" Cash, Omaha probably.

Hope to see some of you tonight.

Time also to large up Sky Poker for running PTP throughout 2009. We've had a right bunch of fun doing these, & my big thanks to Sky Poker, & the players, & my PTP colleagues, for supporting them.

Finally, if I'm 4-tabling tonight, please bear with me if it takes time to reply in the chat-box. I don't type so good I'm afraid, & sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with the questions & comments. Unless it's MereDonkey, of course. I deliberately ignore him, see?

Comments

• Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited December 2009
    :) Having a well deserved day off from playing today and will spend tonight with family.

Happy New Year everyone have a good night. Its been an AMAZING year and i hope next year will be better! Thanks everyone at sky for maintaining / improving and keeping this site operational. The site off course would be nothing without the players and the community in place so thank you guys to. My forum presence will be felt a little more from now on :):)
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    I hope to see you on some of those tables - obviously I'll have to catch you early in the MTTs before you get knocked out but I'll try my best.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    Hi tikay

I will be around at some stage to rail and help field questions in necessary
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited December 2009
    Hi Tikay,

I'll be online later and will hope to play at least one of the omaha tournies, if the bankroll will allow.

Can I just take this opportunity to thank yourself and all the other presenters and analysts that put in so much hard work behind the scenes.

The PTP feature is one of the best things about sky and what makes sky stand out from all the other soulless websites out there.

Poker has to be fun, and it definitely is on here - I sometimes wonder what I did before 1st April 2007, on that fateful day when a friend of mine asked if I knew how to play poker, said he thought I'd enjoy it and explained the rules to me - little did he know, how right he was...

Laters
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: New Years Eve PTP:
    :) Having a well deserved day off from playing today and will spend tonight with family. Happy New Year everyone have a good night. Its been an AMAZING year and i hope next year will be better! Thanks everyone at sky for maintaining / improving and keeping this site operational. The site off course would be nothing without the players and the community in place so thank you guys to. My forum presence will be felt a little more from now on :):)
    Posted by Nutter5932
    Happy New Year to you and your's as well. Look forward to seeing you on the forum
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I hope to see you on some of those tables - obviously I'll have to catch you early in the MTTs before you get knocked out but I'll try my best.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Surely a case of pot and kettles after your brief showings in last night's dyms Vince ;-)
  • Options
    wooooshwoooosh Member Posts: 63
    edited December 2009
    Would love too but alas my bankroll dictates otherwise - can afford the omaha but have yet to understand the game let alone master it!

Good Luck
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    Unfortunately i feel a moral obligation to spend this evening with the mrs and the family rather than play poker. Therefore, can I wish u a very happy new year Tikay and all the best for 2010.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Response to Re: New Years Eve PTP:
    Unfortunately i feel a moral obligation to spend this evening with the mrs and the family rather than play poker. Therefore, can I wish u a very happy new year Tikay and all the best for 2010.
    Posted by phil12uk
    What's wrong with you Phil man!

Only kidding mate - all the best for the new year!
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited December 2009
    i would love to play tonight

i would also like to keep my lovely wife for another so alas i dont dare!

thanks tikay for a great year and for acting professionally throughout
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for a great year Sky Poker and Tikay!!

Will try and play one of these or at least pop in and say hi!

Dave
  • Options
    SUPERNOVASUPERNOVA Member Posts: 403
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for a great year Sky Poker and Tikay!! Will try and play one of these or at least pop in and say hi! Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    +1 only just logged on so missed most but will catch up with you and Meredonkey in the 8.15 Omy hopefully !!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009
    Hi Tikay, I'll be online later and will hope to play at least one of the omaha tournies, if the bankroll will allow. Can I just take this opportunity to thank yourself and all the other presenters and analysts that put in so much hard work behind the scenes. The PTP feature is one of the best things about sky and what makes sky stand out from all the other soulless websites out there. Poker has to be fun, and it definitely is on here - I sometimes wonder what I did before 1st April 2007, on that fateful day when a friend of mine asked if I knew how to play poker, said he thought I'd enjoy it and explained the rules to me - little did he know, how right he was... Laters
    Posted by darich
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WILL EVERYONE STOP BANGING ON ABOUT BANKROLL AND IF YOU ARE A FUN PLAYER AS ME AND DEBS ARE JUST DEPOSIT AND ENJOY YOUR LEISURE TIME WHEN FINANCES ALLOW.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE POKERITES OUT THERE.GL TO ALL DAV