You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It's enough to make you weep!

Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I played the £7k double stack semi sat at 13:45. First hand I had KJo and raised 3BB. Got called by player behind me. Flop was KQx so I bet the pot and she went allin immediately. I figured she may have KQ and, as it was the first hand I folded. She showed me 10 3o! Second hand I got AKo and raised 4xBB. Yes, she went allin immediately! I couldn't let it pass again so I called her and she showed A 10o. Of course 10 came on the river and I was out. I decided to carry on watching the table while my blood pressure came back down. There were 39 runners with 7 to qualify for the semi. During the next 30 minutes she went allin at least 10 times. She went in behind on 6 or 7 and won 8! With 9 players left she was chip leader and strolled through to the semi. I'm pleased to say that I played the next sat and qualified but, as it says in the title!
Bingo!!!!

Comments

• Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited January 2010
    Bingo is indeed the only way forward imo,i might try this in a couple of games and then post back how i got on.debs xx