You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Yes yes The future is now.. Another HNY Message.

LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Having spent a fair amount of time chatting with you all, I know that 2009 has not been kind personally to many of you. 

Life, as in poker tends to kick us in the **** when we least expect it (yes, even those of us without ****).

But when we have a new year, a new day or even just a new perspective it give us a chance to look at the world through fresh eyes and most of the time that is all we really need.

So, that said,

For 2010:

May our Pots be large, our bets be wise and our folds be wiser. 

Here's to plentiful wins and gracious losses.

May our bankrolls rise ever steadily and may you all all surrender your chips to my overwhelming superiority (Especially YOU Orford) ;)

Good Luck and Good Game!

xxxLM

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    My eyes are decidedly non-fresh at the moment; I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Happy New Year and may it bring everything that you wish.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    HAPPY NEW YEAR LISA-MARIE

Here's to 2010 ... I'm certainly glad to see the back of 2009!

Not going to Luton today then?
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Yes yes The future is now.. Another HNY Message.:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Having spent a fair amount of time chatting with you all, I know that 2009 has not been kind personally to many of you.  Life, as in poker tends to kick us in the **** when we least expect it (yes, even those of us without ****). But when we have a new year, a new day or even just a new perspective it give us a chance to look at the world through fresh eyes and most of the time that is all we really need. So, that said, For 2010: May our Pots be large, our bets be wise and our folds be wiser.  Here's to plentiful wins and gracious losses. May our bankrolls rise ever steadily and may you all all surrender your chips to my overwhelming superiority (Especially YOU Orford) ;) Good Luck and Good Game! xxxLM
    Posted by LML

Thank you Lisa, and to you to, and all the Sky Poker Community

HAPPY NEW YEAR.... innit
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited January 2010
    Happy New Year!!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Yeh all the best to you all!

Iive never spent so much over the festive period, without spending a penny on a prezzie or a pint!!! -

Trapped in the house, had such a bad run, I'm glad to see the bak of it!

Only person in the world to wake up sober this morning!

Bak on the beer today, so game on!!!!

GL everyone! DOHH
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Hi Lisa-Marie

A Very Happy New Year to you to, it has been a veritable pleasure railing and playing against you on the tables and pinching your chips ;) and getting to know you, and staying within our bankroll limits hopefuly help each others to grow, yes you are right poker does tend to give us a kick, but can also love us tenderly, not that I would know, but i suppose it a bit like having a misstress, a bit on the side if you will, here is to 2010, for your open win, for the poker gods to smile on us and to know when to hold em, know when to fold em.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Yes yes The future is now.. Another HNY Message.:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR LISA-MARIE Here's to 2010 ... I'm certainly glad to see the back of 2009! Not going to Luton today then?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    your looking a bit under the weather today nosey lol
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited January 2010
    HAPPY NEW YEAR LM! Let's hope it's a good one! ;)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Yes yes The future is now.. Another HNY Message.:
    In Response to Re: Yes yes The future is now.. Another HNY Message. : your looking a bit under the weather today nosey lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    I'm feeling it ... however, I'm cracking a few cans right now so starting to feel betterer :)

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited January 2010
    New year, huh, what?  I hadn't finished with the old one!
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited January 2010
    Happy New Year Lisa.
    I am sure the time will come this year when you take down a big MTT.
    Your game is improving all the time and with the advice Tikay gives you you will go far.
    I am glad I was not the only one to wake up sober this morning. Back to the hot chocolate soon.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    The future is not now it's 30 minutes ago.......the Sky clock has stopped. Who's job was it to wind it up?
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    HAPPY VALENTINES LISA!
  • Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited January 2010
    very wise words for one so young

gonna take your advice and clear everything from 2009 and begin 2010 with a clean slate.