You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thats it until i can download sky poker.

mosquito01mosquito01 Member Posts: 30
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I always wanted to play on sky poker, until i actually did, terrible software, it folds your hands before you get a chance to play them, after playing on other sights you realize how good they are and how bad this is and i am not the only one just look through the forum so bye Sky until you improve or a download is possible.

Comments

• Options
    Hogg321Hogg321 Member Posts: 260
    edited December 2009
    agree with you skys software is awful, i cant play on more than 4 tables because as soon as the 4th table loads, i cant move my tables around it crashes my PC basically... so 1 table loads on top of another if i try loading a 5th
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2009
    Agreed and hopefully the new download version will solve this problem anlong with being compatible with PT3 & HEM (Fingers Crossed for those of us that wish to use these with sky)
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Thats it until i can download sky poker.:
    agree with you skys software is awful, i cant play on more than 4 tables because as soon as the 4th table loads, i cant move my tables around it crashes my PC basically... so 1 table loads on top of another if i try loading a 5th
    Posted by Hogg321
    I had this problem, until the tiling function was released.  Now when I open a table, click miniview, then tile, and it puts them in place for you without freezing and crashing the pc.  Before the tiling function I could play 4 or 5, now I can play 6 with not much problem.  Providing your monitor is big enough of course
  • Options
    zyXonzyXon Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2009
    Will sky be making a download version?
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    yes, to be released and available (hopefully) around February/ March in the New Year
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2009
    yeh right--expect it around june july then
  • Options
    mrsmarleymrsmarley Member Posts: 57
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Thats it until i can download sky poker.:
    Posted by Hogg321
    agreed,its got worse lately,i cant play on another site at the same time and if i reg for two tournies and one overruns into the other i get folded on both before i even see my cards so have to go all-in if i ever get the chance to call just so i lose then i can play the 1st table again.....
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    they are havin a floppin laugh mate----not one piece of effort has been made to sort out the playability of the site----pathetic carry on!!!!