You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

thanks fault :)

bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
01 Jan '10 at 23:40PokerMaster Cash 14£127.38£0.00InternetHand History
thanks sky!! the technical fault tonight has got me £127.38... noticed that the cash tables were extremly busy as the lobby for stg and mtts was not working..

as i play alot of cash i decided to have a game... was thinking maybe the mtts players are only playing cash because they are the only tables working, and boy was i right!!

1 - i didnt recongise any of the names on the table from previous games (very unusual as i play with same guys most nights)

2 - they didnt know how to play cash

i sat down with £80 and left with £207...

happy days!!

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2010
    In Response to thanks fault :):
    01 Jan '10 at 23:40 Poker Master Cash 14 £ 127.38 £0.00 Internet Hand History thanks sky!! the technical fault tonight has got me £127.38... noticed that the cash tables were extremly busy as the lobby for stg and mtts was not working.. as i play alot of cash i decided to have a game... was thinking maybe the mtts players are only playing cash because they are the only tables working, and boy was i right!! 1 - i didnt recongise any of the names on the table from previous games (very unusual as i play with same guys most nights) 2 - they didnt know how to play cash i sat down with £80 and left with £207... happy days!!
    Posted by daz231023
    Well Done Daz! Glad I decided to go to bed now thou lol.