You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Supernoverre

bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Now this looks interesting, ive just been looking over the runners at Sandown tomorrow, as well as Cheltenham Festival (March)and Greyhound Derby (May) runners....phew it's hard work this punting business , anyways as I know a few of you like a bet and sometimes coincidences happen.
Well my poker buddy here on Skypoker is named Supernova  and  I had to look twice and yes in the  3 10 at Sandown in a  5  runner race is Supernoverre and priced up on 365 and Stan J at 66/1  on betfair  @43/1 and betdaq @32/1 others including Skybet are not laying yet..
So with the booking of Timmy Murphy .. a very small e/w bet at 66/1  (only 2 places paid)looks monster value after his last run finishing  2nd behind an odds on favourite..    when the betting opens tomorrow 66/1 will look very good indeed ... 
(Benny the Navigator) I'm on for a very small bet  each way .. commm on supernova  :))

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Im on it! - U got anything else on the channel 4 races Benny? - Wish I knew stuff about horse racing!

Had a luki 15 yest, with 3 non runners!!! - Only put the bet to make it interesting watching it on tele, dohh!
  • Options
    edited January 2010

en'it the way, Sandown Off frost
      and there was me, I was looking forward to this 66/1 and 16/1 a place 

:))
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Lingfield and Southwell then Benny, that'll be all weather right?

Any clues?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
     yuk  no  not for me  :))