You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HOW DO YOU DELETE A POST?

THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

There used to be option to delete a post that you have posted. Has this option been removed as i want to delete a post?

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2010
    In Response to HOW DO YOU DELETE A POST?:
    There used to be option to delete a post that you have posted. Has this option been removed as i want to delete a post?
    Posted by THESWISS
    This option still exists at the bottom of your post as far as I can see.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to HOW DO YOU DELETE A POST?:
    Posted by THESWISS
    Hi Ed

I dont think its possible to delete an orginal post, if you change the headline of the original post to please delete, the mods will do it for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU DELETE A POST?:
    In Response to HOW DO YOU DELETE A POST? : This option still exists at the bottom of your post as far as I can see.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Just worked it out, you can't delete the post once someone has commented otherwise you delete whole thread.
    I blame Charlie for being too speedy, lol.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to HOW DO YOU DELETE A POST? : Hi Ed I dont think its possible to delete an orginal post, if you change the headline of the original post to please delete, the mods will do it for you.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Thanks Barry.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU DELETE A POST? : Just worked it out, you can't delete the post once someone has commented otherwise you delete whole thread. I blame Charlie for being too speedy, lol.
    Posted by THESWISS
    Lol, you are welcome