You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOP 2010 QUALIFIERS

goddenkylegoddenkyle Member Posts: 93
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

When do they start.....the sooner the better if you ask me, i will be comming back to sky as soon as they do, its the best WSOP package on the internet......so when do they start guys??????

And whos farvorite to win the 1st one????

Comments

• Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited January 2010
    I'm still quite new here, so I'm probably about to make a really dumb reply, but I have been assuming that Total Player has become the main (or maybe even only!) WSOP qualifier on Sky.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP 2010 QUALIFIERS:
    I'm still quite new here, so I'm probably about to make a really dumb reply, but I have been assuming that Total Player has become the main (or maybe even only!) WSOP qualifier on Sky.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Hi Gary

tikay has answered this question recently on the forum, unfortunately, I cant find it at the moment, but, if I come accross it ill post the link :)
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2010
    there will probably be viva las vegas qualifiers starting around end of feb, start of march i would guess!
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP 2010 QUALIFIERS:
    In Response to Re: WSOP 2010 QUALIFIERS : Hi Gary tikay has answered this question recently on the forum, unfortunately, I cant find it at the moment, but, if I come accross it ill post the link :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    OK, thanks Ace. Good luck to all who enter.