You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

so this is the type of player they want on total player part two(dont read part one it went wrong)

DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

i wont post hand history because it went wrong,but basically i decided to have a go on the master cash tv tables,thinking logically that these are the top players and wont chuck their cash in as if its the velocity etc,

anyways,i flat call with aq and get raised to £4.50 with the villain calling,i reraise to £18.50 and the villain calls.

the flop comes down 2 3 q so i put in a bet of £21 and villain goes all in for £80,i have played him quite a bit and know he has nothing(maybe ak)

so i call and he shows 4 6 yea thats right 46 ffs and of course he hits his gutshot and my 100 nicker is gone(again).

this is one of the players that  people keep saying is one of the top players
and should be in total player  loololol

Comments

• Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    In Response to so this is the type of player they want on total player part two(dont read part one it went wrong):
    i wont post hand history because it went wrong,but basically i decided to have a go on the master cash tv tables,thinking logically that these are the top players and wont chuck their cash in as if its the velocity etc, anyways,i flat call with aq and get raised to £4.50 with the villain calling,i reraise to £18.50 and the villain calls. the flop comes down 2 3 q so i put in a bet of £21 and villain goes all in for £80,i have played him quite a bit and know he has nothing(maybe ak) so i call and he shows 4 6 yea thats right 46 ffs and of course he hits his gutshot and my 100 nicker is gone(again). this is one of the players that  people keep saying is one of the top players and should be in total player  loololol
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    This looks like one of those hands where the villain has decided to try to take you off your hand right from the start, explaining his call pre-flop.

After that, he follows through with his plan perfectly. It just so happened that you hit tptk, otherwise his re-raise all-in on the flop would be pretty tough to call.