You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I will be the king of sky poker

Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
edited August 2014 in Team Talk
....Ok the title may be a little dramatic but just wanted to say high to all as I am new to sky poker.

I am not new to poker in general and have been a winning reg on stars for the past 6 years playing as high as 2000NL but my reg game is at 400NL.

enjoying the site so far, although I have to say the rake seems pretty close to unbeatable anything below 100 / 200 nl.... but HUSNG's seem to have fair rake.

Anyway I hope to dominate at the tables and meet a few great people along the way.

Best of luck to all

Comments

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2014
    In Response to I will be the king of sky poker:
    ....Ok the title may be a little dramatic but just wanted to say high to all as I am new to sky poker. I am not new to poker in general and have been a winning reg on stars for the past 6 years playing as high as 2000NL but my reg game is at 400NL. enjoying the site so far, although I have to say the rake seems pretty close to unbeatable anything below 100 / 200 nl.... but HUSNG's seem to have fair rake. Anyway I hope to dominate at the tables and meet a few great people along the way. Best of luck to all
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Maybe repost in Poker Chat. This section is for anything team related but welcome to Sky anyway.
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    edited August 2014
    So what is a team? excuse my ignorance but I have never come across team pker
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: I will be the king of sky poker:
    So what is a team? excuse my ignorance but I have never come across team pker
    Posted by Itsover4u
     Sky players formed our own teams purely for fun. We have a few hundred players in various teams but the majority of players aren't in teams. you can see the various team threads in green beneath the red pinned threads in this section.

There are 3 MTTs played every Monday which are regular individual tourneys but also have a team aspect with leader boards etc. The team aspect has nothing to do with cash tables by the way. hope that helps.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited August 2014
    I like how this was followed up with the 'Sky scammed me, I am devalued' post.
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited August 2014
    I like how this was followed up with the 'Sky scammed me, I am devalued' post.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Before the vow, Sigh.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: I will be the king of sky poker : Before the vow, Sigh.
    Posted by Matt237
    wp gg
  • Options
    dub1dub1 Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2014
    I'm in a controversial mood!

So you're a winning reg of 6 years on Jokerstars mainly playing 400nl but you play as high as 2000nl? 

If that were the case then why are you wanting to move to SkyJoker saying that rake seems unbeatable below 200/100nl and then saying that the rake seems fair at hu s&g's when the traffic is minimal for anything in the range that you'd wannabe playing as a mid/high stakes crusher on what's considered the toughest site on the net.

Something is off here!