You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

looking to get involved with a team

HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
edited August 2014 in Team Talk
hey folks, been playing in the dtd's and the orford as an indie.
I would quite like to play in a team, looks like fun.
Anyone fancy taking me on.
fairly low maintenance, run good sometimes, like a natter, pretty generous with my chips :-)

Neil

Comments

• Options
    TENTENTENTENTENTEN Member Posts: 481
    edited August 2014
    good guy good player not long til' someone snaps you up mate !
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    thanks TEN, appreciate it mate.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: looking to get involved with a team:
    thanks TEN, appreciate it mate.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    As the Orfy league was set up and is run by Poketrev of TPT how would you like to join us? Have a look at our team thread
    HERE . We are by far the most active team and always welcome new players. Reply on this thread or our team thread.

Dale
    TPT Vice Captain
  • Options
    ubba74ubba74 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    Ubba 74 good player good knowledge want to get involved pick me pick me please?

Anyone outhere?

Thanks

Ubba74
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hi Dale,

Thanks for the invite, you have been recipient of my generous chip donations on at least one memorable (to me anyway) occasion.

'didn't think you'd shove there' was a great subtle rub down, after I had gifted you most of my stack into a horribly wet board.......LOL.

You guys seem to have a very active team, I would be delighted to play for you, hopefully I won't drag the team averages down with my 'eccentric' style.

Thanks 

Neil
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited August 2014
    Hi Dale, Thanks for the invite, you have been recipient of my generous chip donations on at least one memorable (to me anyway) occasion.  'didn't think you'd shove there' was a great subtle rub down, after I had gifted you most of my stack into a horribly wet board.......LOL. You guys seem to have a very active team, I would be delighted to play for you, hopefully I won't drag the team averages down with my 'eccentric' style. Thanks  Neil
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Hi Hendrik62
    Welcome to Team Poker Titans - I'll add you to the list.

ubba74 - let me know if you want to join too & I will add you also.

Pokertrev (Captain - Team Poker Titans)
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2014
    Hi Dale, Thanks for the invite, you have been recipient of my generous chip donations on at least one memorable (to me anyway) occasion.  'didn't think you'd shove there' was a great subtle rub down, after I had gifted you most of my stack into a horribly wet board.......LOL. You guys seem to have a very active team, I would be delighted to play for you, hopefully I won't drag the team averages down with my 'eccentric' style. Thanks  Neil
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    I knew I'd come across you somewhere and that rings a bell.welcome to the team.
  • Options
    TENTENTENTENTENTEN Member Posts: 481
    edited August 2014
    wd neil knew you would be snapped up quick best wishes run well TTT
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    wd neil knew you would be snapped up quick best wishes run well TTT
    Posted by TENTENTEN
    obviously after being accepted I played like a loose cannon in The Orfy, they probably regret asking me now.....ha ha ha
  • Options
    ubba74ubba74 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Hi Hendrick62,

Yes please can you add me to your team thanks

Ubba