You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker points

bustout44bustout44 Member Posts: 43
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
having played on this site now for a long time the only problemi have with the set up is there is realy no way of usin your poker points were as on other sites i have played on you had several chances to use them at all levels of the game.
im sure this is a problem for many player and some with many more points going to waste than mine
are sky looking to add many more free rols of other ways of spending these points thanks very much bustout

Comments

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    Ive asked that same question  .. No answer  from SKY  so thats probably a NO
  • Options
    evenblairevenblair Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    I also have that problem , i generally dont get in from work until after the freeroles have started and have accumulated 1000's of point i cant use
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    I also have that problem , i generally dont get in from work until after the freeroles have started and have accumulated 1000's of point i cant use
    Posted by evenblair
    same here!! the points system on here is the only thing as far as im concerned (once it gets downloadable client) that lets the site down...

i personnally think that points should be used for :-

1 - tournament tokens??

2 - spending in a merchandise store?? (poker books/hoodies etc etc?????

please suits!!!!!  sort this out
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i bet the only reason they dont do anything is that, so many players have so many points.... this would enable alot of players free stuff straight away if they did open a merchandise store!!!

we earned these points ... let us use them!!!

we do not want freerolls in which we could play for 4 hours and not make more than £2

thats less than min wage therefore illegal :)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    edited January 2010
    i bet the only reason they dont do anything is that, so many players have so many points.... this would enable alot of players free stuff straight away if they did open a merchandise store!!! we earned these points ... let us use them!!! we do not want freerolls in which we could play for 4 hours and not make more than £2 thats less than min wage therefore illegal :)
    Posted by daz231023
    i dont get this,do you play poker as a job,do sky pay you or summat how can making £2 in a f/r be illegal am i missing something
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    What is wrong with all you people, if you go and click on 'my account' and scroll down, you can look at all those lovely points you've accumulated, any time 24/7, try it, i'm sure it will fill the cockles of your heart so to speak, what more could you wish for?? 
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    i have 6k poker point anyone fancy a trade,

the funniest suggestion gets them lol

i did get one previous offer,

to trade them for a paper clip,

very tempted.

ps. or i could spend the rest of my days playing the 50 pts freerolls
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited January 2010
    This topic has been running and running in the community suggestions section of the forum since last september and has still had no reply!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: poker points : i dont get this,do you play poker as a job,do sky pay you or summat how can making £2 in a f/r be illegal am i missing something
    Posted by stokefc
    sarcasim is wasted on some ppl
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    As ive said before, the current advert running on Skypoker promotions, the lady says,

"You can CASH your points in OR use them to play free-rolls" 

So IF Skypoker don't want you to use them to cash in or maybe use them for tournament entries WHY is that advert so misleading ...
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: poker points : i dont get this,do you play poker as a job,do sky pay you or summat how can making £2 in a f/r be illegal am i missing something
    Posted by stokefc
    are you ever ever going to put a post that is either helpful or even funny.i wont hold my breath for to long.debs