You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash for Points

Spike2120Spike2120 Member Posts: 112
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I have tried to qualify for the cash for points offer using the code on the cash for points promotional page and it says that the promotional code is wrong and i can't understand what I am doing wrong or what is going wrong with it please can someone get back to me telling me what i have to do or what is wrong

Thank you

Spike2120

Comments

• Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Cash for Points:
    I have tried to qualify for the cash for points offer using the code on the cash for points promotional page and it says that the promotional code is wrong and i can't understand what I am doing wrong or what is going wrong with it please can someone get back to me telling me what i have to do or what is wrong Thank you Spike2120
    Posted by Spike2120
    Hi Spike,

I've had a look at your account and you already entered the promo code some time ago, which is why it won't let you add it again.

You will automatically qualify for a cash bonus each month that you play based on the cash for points table which can be found here

If you have any more questions please give our customer care team a call on the number at the bottom of the page.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    ooooooo looookkkk everybody---someone from sky is answering a technical querie---this site really is going places innit?