You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

that **** river card

sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
since this sites tec problems is it me or has things gone massively down hill
i had to fight for my refund when my tables didnt open now i cant win a hand really i cant
every time im all in i start a head on the flop im a head on the turn im a head then that loverly river card and im dead in the water
and you think im taking the mick one bloke just for fun in a dym £11 called my all in with kk called me with 3 7 for 995 on the flop hit his 7 lol hit the other 7 on river this has happened in 12 different tournys today slashing my br down to less than a third well for once im fed up with poker so taking a long relaxing break away from poker
so to all who ive played against in last few months i say farwell and see u soon may be if i return to this site

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2010
    Your a good player, We regually meet on the final table of the £22 d/s and have had a good couple of heads up games. PLEASE DONT TURN TO THE DARKSIDE!!! You know what your saying is rubbish and its just variance. The luck will change and you will soon be hitting those miracle outs when you need them.