You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Registered but not started?

HatchetHatchet Member Posts: 3
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I've registered for 2 tourneys tonight, both now well past their start time but neither will start and neither will recognise me as registered / can't deregister - my balance has been debited though !!!
Anyone else having problems tonight?
Hatchet

Comments

• Options
    HjaltlandHjaltland Member Posts: 137
    edited January 2010
      Money In Money Out Change
    Account Balance £0.00 £22.00 £22.00
    Held Funds £0.00 £0.00 £0.00
    Poker Hand history for session 381948365 on 2010-01-01 23:18:49
    Hand Num Date Total Pot My Cards Community Cards Stake Winning Hand
    No hands were played in this session.

A record of your play investment is recorded under your my account......if things go wrong you will be refunded

• Options
    chomp1chomp1 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Registered but not started?:
    I've registered for 2 tourneys tonight, both now well past their start time but neither will start and neither will recognise me as registered / can't deregister - my balance has been debited though !!! Anyone else having problems tonight? Hatchet
    Posted by Hatchet
    yeh ive had the same problem, sky said we should get refunds, but will have to wait and see on that one,
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Registered but not started?:
      Money In Money Out Change Account Balance £0.00 £22.00 £22.00 Held Funds £0.00 £0.00 £0.00 Poker Hand history for session 381948365 on 2010-01-01 23:18:49 Hand Num Date Total Pot My Cards Community Cards Stake Winning Hand No hands were played in this session. A record of your play investment is recorded under your my account ......if things go wrong you will be refunded
    Posted by Hjaltland
    Cheers for that - I'm looking at the hand history for the hands that I'm not able to play and it seems I'm being blinded out without having a chance to tak epart in the tourneys - great stuff sky!!
  • Options
    FoolishHitFoolishHit Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Registered but not started?:
    I've registered for 2 tourneys tonight, both now well past their start time but neither will start and neither will recognise me as registered / can't deregister - my balance has been debited though !!! Anyone else having problems tonight? Hatchet
    Posted by Hatchet
    I have tried registering for cash games, sit &go and tournaments but cant get on to any.. Any ideas???  Please help!

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Registered but not started?:
    In Response to Registered but not started? : I have tried registering for cash games, sit &go and tournaments but cant get on to any.. Any ideas???  Please help!
    Posted by FoolishHit

Seems we are alkl in the same boat tonite - looking closer at my hand histories there's never any more in the pot than the blinds - looks like the games are going on in the background but none of us can see them or play them - what a farce.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    mmmmm--a technical problem---very strange indeed---

astonished,  tunbridge wells
  • Options
    HjaltlandHjaltland Member Posts: 137
    edited January 2010
    Contact Online Chat and ask to speak to Bianca.....lass sorted out my refund in minutes.

Maybe because i'm a Colin?....lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey guys,

as said by hjaltland...

if you feel our technical problems have affected your ability to play at the tables, and/ or caused you to lose money please get in contact with customer care. the team will be happy to investigate all reported problems and depending on the merits of your case will see what can be done.

if you have any more problems or have any questions at all, just shout.

Rich