You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LOBBY

elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
The sit and go lobby is running 20 minutes behind. It's showing only games which have been in progress for 20 mins and more. It won't update and I'm getting really fed up with it.

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2010

Its doing my head in aswell!!!.....COME ON SKY TECHNOS.......Sort it out please. I keep get put back into a MTT i was knocked out 10 mins ok (6 times and counting, GRRRRRR)....Is it takin the *****??

SKY RICH - WHERE R U??
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    dont worry lads--now that the technical team know about it, it will all be sorted out sometime in the next 3 seconds, and the whole site will be running totally smoothly again--In fact there will probably never be any problems on sky poker ever again, and we'll all be able to play a game of poker or something, personally I cant wait!!-----1------------2-------------3-----yippeeee!!!
  • Options
    FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
    edited January 2010
    Site is at least 1 hour out of sync but the weird thing is that PART of the site is ok...

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey guys,i'm really sorry to hear of your problems.

if you feel our technical problems have affected your ability to play at the tables, and/ or caused you to lose money please get in contact with customer care. the team will be happy to investigate all reported problems and depending on the merits of your case will see what can be done.

if you have any more problems or have any questions at all, just shout.

Rich