You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

site lagging

rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
having trouble getting into games they say 5 players needed but when i click thay have finished this is in sit and go. also tournaments say 24 player but infact it has already started.

Comments

• Options
    dirtylovedirtylove Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2010

same here, going to give up and go to bed.

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2010

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE????......Me and Rats 107 are stuck in a MTT and we are both OUT!!!!!!.................HELP HELP HELP......
  • Options
    FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
    edited January 2010
    Same here, i played 2 sit and go's and they finished about an hour ago but under My Sky Poker > My Tables, it says that both games are still running and they keep trying to launch, so i end up with 2 blank windows saying "couldn't launch game" and a message to contact support.

Obviously the server is not updating the game schedules/running/finished/etc.
  • Options
    FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
    edited January 2010
    Just tried the live chat thing and was 27th in the queue (didn't bother waiting), so i guess there are plenty of players complaining right now...
  • Options
    jamieloujamielou Member Posts: 232
    edited January 2010
    Glad it's not just me...
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey guys,i'm really sorry to hear of your problems.

if you feel our technical problems have affected your ability to play at the tables, and/ or caused you to lose money please get in contact with customer care. the team will be happy to investigate all reported problems and depending on the merits of your case will see what can be done.

if you have any more problems or have any questions at all, just shout.

Rich