You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

surely i should have won

ahhahh Member Posts: 5
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
before i come on here i go on party poker to have a quick few hands to get myself going, just had J Q, was all in with another player and the next five cards were 10c Kh Ac 10s 2h and the other player won the lot with 3 of a kind 10's but i won 0 with 10-A strait.....have i just been screwd or is there something i am missing?   

Comments

• Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    What was his kicker?
    Maybe he had a full house and you missed it? I know ive done the same live :P

Premature celebrations are very embarrassing when the dealer quietly points out to you that you've actually lost the hand :P

Check you're hand history if it shows other players cards too
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited January 2010
    In Response to surely i should have won:
    before i come on here i go on party poker to have a quick few hands to get myself going, just had J Q, was all in with another player and the next five cards were 10c Kh Ac 10s 2h and the other player won the lot with 3 of a kind 10's but i won 0 with 10-A strait.....have i just been screwd or is there something i am missing?   
    Posted by ahh
    If i was you i would go to that site to complain, not on a rival site.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yeah checked out the hand history and his kicker was j, id rather talk about it on here as i much preffer sky poker
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Id take a note of the hand number, take a screenshot of it, and email their customer services and ask them to take a look.

Fingers crossed for a refund :)

Did you speak to anyone else at the table to see if they had noticed? May be worthwhile asking them to back you up in your mail to PP.

Good luck
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: surely i should have won:
    yeah checked out the hand history and his kicker was j, id rather talk about it on here as i much preffer sky poker
    Posted by ahh
    if his kicker was a Jack and he had a ten to make three tens you would still have won?? are you saying he had 10,J
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yes he had 10 J, i just cant find a reason y i would have lost, deffinatly going to take it further, 

didnt speak to anyone, noone talks on that, you dont get no banter, henze y i like sky poker so much more hehe 
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    if i was you id double check your hole cards, his hole cards and the community cards as this is a computer programme that works the winning hand out and ive never known it to be wrong on the winning hand.
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited January 2010
    Id take a note of the hand number, take a screenshot of it, and email their customer services and ask them to take a look. Fingers crossed for a refund :) Did you speak to anyone else at the table to see if they had noticed? May be worthwhile asking them to back you up in your mail to PP. Good luck
    Posted by EEN
    how do you take screenshot??
  • Options
    GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: surely i should have won : how do you take screenshot??
    Posted by daz231023
    There is a key on the key board that will say ''prt sc''   press that and paste it in a program like paint, or if using a laptop hold 'fn' and press the 'prt sc' key

=)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yea following on from Gavins info, if you cant find it, ( i know i struggled first time :P ) It should be somewhere in the middle of most conventional keyboards, near the delete and home keys.

Good luck