You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

abusive players

markiskingmarkisking Member Posts: 29
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I HAVE HAD A BAD RUN OF CARDS OF LATE AND A GOOD FEW BAD BEATS.PLAYERS HAVE MADE MISTAKES AGAINST ME THEN GOT LUCKY BUT NOT ONCE DID I GIVE ANY1 RUDE ABUSE.
ONE HAND I GOT A LITTLE LUCKY HAD NUT FLUSH DRAW THOUGHT MY KING WAS GOOD BECAUSE HE DIDNT RAISE PREFLOP.
 WHEN I HIT MY FLUSH THE GUY STARTED TO GIVE ME VERY RUDE ABUSE.
I DONT MIND IF ITS CLEAN OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM BUT I WILL NOT HAVE ANY1 BEING VERY RUDE.

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    It is unacceptable for anyone to be abused in any circumstances.
    You should report it to Customer Services who will take the appropriate action.
  • Options
    jakallyjakally Member Posts: 421
    edited January 2010

Ignore it - if a player cannot take a bad beat, they are not going to be playing poker for very long.

If it gets really bad, then report it to customer support.

• Options
    timebomb10timebomb10 Member Posts: 202
    edited January 2010
    depends people on here play there flush draw badly if its cheap 2 call then you should but ive seen the worst plays ever example ; ur holding k q dimonds the flop comes Ah 7d 4d say theres 12 pound in 2 see the flop he bets 10 pounds then u call hoping 2 see a dimond thats a bad play . seen this kind ov thing happen 2 much . play the strengh ov the hand and if ur drawing make sure ur getting right odds 2 call and then if some1 does critise ur play u can say u let me see the cards cheap
  • Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    I was thinking about this the other day when i saw it happen to someone, makes me wonder why there isnt a "call moderator" button on the page like some other sites have.

Might be worth sticking it in the suggestions forum mate. Ignore them, if their lives are that terrible they need to throw abuse at people to be happy, then dont be offended, just feel sorry for them. :)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    In Response to abusive players:
    I HAVE HAD A BAD RUN OF CARDS OF LATE AND A GOOD FEW BAD BEATS.PLAYERS HAVE MADE MISTAKES AGAINST ME THEN GOT LUCKY BUT NOT ONCE DID I GIVE ANY1 RUDE ABUSE. ONE HAND I GOT A LITTLE LUCKY HAD NUT FLUSH DRAW THOUGHT MY KING WAS GOOD BECAUSE HE DIDNT RAISE PREFLOP.  WHEN I HIT MY FLUSH THE GUY STARTED TO GIVE ME VERY RUDE ABUSE. I DONT MIND IF ITS CLEAN OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM BUT I WILL NOT HAVE ANY1 BEING VERY RUDE.
    Posted by markisking

i just want to repeat Merenovice and state that if you feel you have suffered table abuse at any level please report this to customer care (by clicking here). The team will happily investigate all reported cases and this is without doubt, the fastest and most efficient way to eradicate abuse from Sky Poker.

• Options
    timebomb10timebomb10 Member Posts: 202
    edited January 2010
    i disagree with that though if its personal abuse then yes but of course u gotta give and take some form ov banter .