You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

issues with playing trnys

hatfield7hatfield7 Member Posts: 1
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
hi all im new around here  xD  hope you all had a good new year

anyway to the issue, brought in for the £5.50 deepstack £200gtd -- window for trny opened,
but could only see 2/3 of table and fold / call / raise action buttons were hidden
VERY ANNOYING play on stars / full tilt never have issues like this, i dont have
pop ups blocked etc no idea what could be the issue.

HELP !!  haha thanks in advance  xD 

james

Comments

• Options
    TheAAcesTheAAces Member Posts: 77
    edited January 2010
    In Response to issues with playing trnys:
    hi all im new around here  xD  hope you all had a good new year anyway to the issue, brought in for the £5.50 deepstack £200gtd -- window for trny opened, but could only see 2/3 of table and fold / call / raise action buttons were hidden VERY ANNOYING play on stars / full tilt never have issues like this, i dont have pop ups blocked etc no idea what could be the issue. HELP !!  haha thanks in advance  xD  james
    Posted by hatfield7

Next time when it displays "script error....do you want to abort script" select NO.....this works for me.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    In Response to issues with playing trnys:
    hi all im new around here  xD  hope you all had a good new year anyway to the issue, brought in for the £5.50 deepstack £200gtd -- window for trny opened, but could only see 2/3 of table and fold / call / raise action buttons were hidden VERY ANNOYING play on stars / full tilt never have issues like this, i dont have pop ups blocked etc no idea what could be the issue. HELP !!  haha thanks in advance  xD  james
    Posted by hatfield7

hey there,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems. have you tried AAces's advice? let me know how you get on after this and if you're still experiencing problems.

Rich
  • Options
    GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited January 2010
    Can i ask a question ? are you using the snap in tool in windows 7 ?
    long shot but i know when i use that it cuts off the fold button
  • Options
    GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited January 2010
    Can i ask a question ? are you using the snap in tool in windows 7 ?
    long shot but i know when i use that it cuts off the fold button