You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AQo line check 1

shakinacesshakinaces Member Posts: 1,590
edited September 2014 in Strategy
I don't recall playing oppo before, but had a note from ages back that he can get spazzy pre and gii with any low PP.

Is the sizing of £2.20 sufficient pre?

Should I auto bet this flop? (FWIW I was trying to feign weakness on the basis that AA/KK/AK is likely to be perceived as a big part of my range and the check may suggest I have QQ/JJ/random squeeze that was scared of the overs...)

Once I check the flop, should I be checking this turn? (to continue my story from flop, if nothing else)

Are there enough worse hands that would shove my bet that make it an auto-call on the turn? 
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
shakinaces Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £21.20
...Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £19.80
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • Q

oppoRaise  £0.60 £0.90 £12.53
xxxCall  £0.60 £1.50 £56.17
...Fold     
shakinaces Raise  £2.10 £3.60 £19.10
...Fold     
oppoCall  £1.60 £5.20 £10.93
xxxCall  £1.60 £6.80 £54.57
Flop

• K
  • A

shakinaces Check     
oppoCheck     
xxxCheck     
Turn

• K

shakinaces Bet  £3.40 £10.20 £15.70
oppoAll-in  £10.93 £21.13 £0.00
xxxFold     
shakinaces ???   

Comments

• 77Chris9177Chris91 Member Posts: 375
    edited September 2014
    Pre - Would go slightly bigger with the squeeze, around £2.60.

Flop - Would bet personally. Can get value from weaker Ax + draws. Got no problem with checking if you think either of the villains are going to over attack your perceived weakness though...

Turn - Now that you have checked flop, I'd definitely c/c turn.

River - I'd fold. Can't really see the short stack having any bluffs here. I would assume they would just shovel it in on the flop if they had a FD. You would be better placed to decide if they are the type to just shove any Ax here?

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,925
    edited September 2014

Gotta bet this flop. 

£3ish

As played ott, if you're betting I think your sizing is too big even at half pot, we're looking for pretty thin value now. 

@Chris, there is no river :/
  • 77Chris9177Chris91 Member Posts: 375
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: AQo line check 1:
    Gotta bet this flop.  £3ish As played ott, if you're betting I think your sizing is too big even at half pot, we're looking for pretty thin value now.  @Chris, there is no river :/
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dohhhhhhh!

River comments are about the turn as played.

Too much grinding, not enough sleeping :)