You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NEW point scoring.

matrixxsmatrixxs Member Posts: 81
edited October 2014 in Team Talk
Well being new to playing in the league,i feel that anyone cashing deserves at least a point.After all cashing is a reward for playing well so why no reward in the league, i dont get that. Also if there are 50 players on a bad night and you get ,lets say 8th, no cash reward but points.if there are 2000 playing you get 11th not a bad payout but no points.As it becomes more popular numbers will increase,so we need to be one step ahead.What  my point is is, that if say 70 ponts are allocated every game we become static,its just a thought but i feel anyone cashing, points should be awarded ie lets got 15 pc, 300 runners . ok first 45 will get a cash, so points should go from 1 to 45 for the winner. This willalso eradicate mr bloggs winning with 50 runners as mr blagg winning with 150.Obviously the bigger the field the bigger the reward should be. Just a thought and bit of input folkes i will understand  if you tell me to f o and mind my own BUISINESS LOL.

Comments

• Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for your points Matrixxs, hope Mikes reply covers all your points ;')
    Rungood
    Jon