You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

STP- **** The Presenter

RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Yes, given my recent showing on the poker tables I have decided that the title 'PLAY the Presenter' is no longer accurate.

You're not playing me. You're slapping me about.

So- if you fancy taking more of Rupert Murdoch's hard earned money, then please visit me on the cash tables from 7 tonight till 7.30pm. Then in the £300 Deepstack from 7.30pm and then the 8pm Bounty Hunter MTT.

That's just for starters- I will no doubt also be bestowing my chips freely upon a variety of other tourneys between 8 and midnight.

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. And believe me, right now- you're hard enough.  

Oh no, it's all going homo-erotic in my forum posts again. (Yes, there goes another New Year's Resolution)

;)

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Hi Rich

Er... I dont know how to say this buuuuuut, has someone taken a dislike to you and decided you were a boiled egg and sliced the top of your head off ? ;)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    Didn't you already get spanked during the first forfeit? I'm sure gramps said he wanted to give you six of the best!

• Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    Has Max Mosley been hired as a presenter now?
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    So I get to **** u if I'm hard enough!

Ummmmmm no thx m8 ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited January 2010

Yo Rich.

I'll be Online most of the evening. I'll play the £22 Deepie at 7.30., & both the £200 Gtd Omahas, at 7.15 & 8.15. Not decided about the 8pm Main yet.

See you on the Tables. Tonight, as I'm not working, I'll mainly be "tikay1".
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: STP- **** The Presenter:
    Hi Rich Er... I dont know how to say this buuuuuut, has someone taken a dislike to you and decided you were a boiled egg and sliced the top of your head off ? ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Yeah, it's weird Baz- the top of my head has been sliced off in my profile photo AND on the main photo on the Sky Poker homepage.

I think someone's trying to tell me I've got a bit of a slaphead.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: STP- **** The Presenter : Yeah, it's weird Baz- the top of my head has been sliced off in my profile photo AND on the main photo on the Sky Poker homepage. I think someone's trying to tell me I've got a bit of a slaphead.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I did a similar thing to a picture of you but that's only because I was trying to balance a bounty (bar) on your head for another thread. It looked "odd" so I spared everyone.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited January 2010
    Hi Rich Er... I dont know how to say this buuuuuut, has someone taken a dislike to you and decided you were a boiled egg and sliced the top of your head off ? ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    I never noticed the difference, tbh.
  • Options
    teachaiteachai Member Posts: 83
    edited January 2010
    I'd like to **** LML and I'm sure I'm not the only one
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'd like to **** LML and I'm sure I'm not the only one
    Posted by teachai
    Well you are a teacher (or teachai). So I suppose that's allowed.

PS- When I started this thread I was wondering how long we'd go before someone mentioned the lovely Lisa-Marie.

9 posts it took. Well done all, we're growing up! LOL ;)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: STP- **** The Presenter : Well you a re a teacher (or teachai). So I suppose that's allowed. PS- When I started this thread I was wondering how long we'd go before someone mentioned the lovely Lisa-Marie. 9 posts it took. Well done all, we're growing up! LOL ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Does thinking about it after your orginal post count?
  • Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited January 2010
    im guessing you were in profit for the night boss?