You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Changes to the league??

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited July 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi All
 I feel the Sky League could do with a bit of altering in terms of MTT, i dont know about any other players but it doesnt seem to interest me at the moment, Points are too easily won by players who play small MTTs with like 4 runners where you are auto in the points.
 When I used to fancy a change of scenery away from sky, i would always go to PKR, not because of their **** 3d gameplay but because of their league. I feel it is the main reason why people play on PKR and would help Sky if they used the same principle.
They award points based on number of players, to buyin to where they finish.... the league is ongoing and after a few weeks the points start to deteriate and therefor encourages more play.
 I know the "suits" also enjoy playing poker and im sure you have played on PKR and know what i mean... I can only see this as a good thing as even if some players dont like the idea, it makes no difference to them playing anyway!
 Both "Suits" and players let me know what you think of the idea, as we have experienced if we strongly request something then it normally happens.
 I know this would be a lot of work to set up, but i feel it will have a massive impact on bringing in more players and current players, playing more.

Cheers
 Flash

Comments

• Options
    fisherkingfisherking Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2009
    Its a great way to go, I know i would feel more inclined to play more often on Sky.

anything that makes players feel more involved and respected has to be good.
  • Options
    mildot308mildot308 Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2009

i started playing on sky recently and i have no idea what these points are for!?!?!? is it just a chance to get to the top of all the players or do points win prizes?

great site and a great TV channel!!!

• Options
    michael900michael900 Member Posts: 84
    edited July 2009
    The stt league has just been rendered useless by the intro of the turbocharged tourneys, which last on av about 5 mins and both players get generous points.

One guy has racked up 1000 + points in less than two days. A 'regular tourney' stt player that plays all day most days will not get to 1000 in a week.