You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Ukpc

grahamfo12grahamfo12 Member Posts: 13
edited January 2015 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi if u got a seat for the main event and u win another do u get the 1000 into ur account

Comments

• Options
    DESERTTURKDESERTTURK Member Posts: 143
    edited November 2014
    if you win at ukpc does your winnings go to your sky poker acc like when we play and win at the spt is it the same way , thanks

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,500
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Ukpc:
    if you win at ukpc does your winnings go to your sky poker acc like when we play and win at the spt is it the same way , thanks
    Posted by DESERTTURK

No, it is paid at DTD by DTD, direct to you, over the cash desk.

You can have cash, cheque or Bank Transfer, whatever best suits you.
  • Options
    DESERTTURKDESERTTURK Member Posts: 143
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Ukpc : No, it is paid at DTD by DTD, direct to you, over the cash desk. You can have cash, cheque or Bank Transfer, whatever best suits you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thanks tk now i gotta win a seat lol
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Ha!

Good luck.
  • Options
    sevlowsevlow Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    hi all, just a quickie I have managed to fluke a seat to the UKPC at DTD so just wanted to know what`s the crack do I just turn up on the day (if so what time) or do I need some kind of conformation to take with me on the day ?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    hi all, just a quickie I have managed to fluke a seat to the UKPC at DTD so just wanted to know what`s the crack do I just turn up on the day (if so what time) or do I need some kind of conformation to take with me on the day ?
    Posted by sevlow
    You will get an e-Mail from Sky Poker in due course, but essentially, yes, you just turn up & play, you will be pre-registered.

The e-mail will inform you of the default Day 1 for qualifiers, if that is a problem, just reply accordingly, & I'm sure we can get it changed for you.

Very well done, & make sure you come & say hi.
  • Options
    sevlowsevlow Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Ukpc : You will get an e-Mail from Sky Poker in due course, but essentially, yes, you just turn up & play, you will be pre-registered. The e-mail will inform you of the default Day 1 for qualifiers, if that is a problem, just reply accordingly, & I'm sure we can get it changed for you. Very well done, & make sure you come & say hi.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ok thanks tk.
  • Options
    wjf21wjf21 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    If u win a Sat below the final satellite and then unregister from the target tounanment do you lose ur buy-in, when I tried to reregister I then had to use cash!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Ukpc : You will get an e-Mail from Sky Poker in due course, but essentially, yes, you just turn up & play, you will be pre-registered. The e-mail will inform you of the default Day 1 for qualifiers, if that is a problem, just reply accordingly, & I'm sure we can get it changed for you. Very well done, & make sure you come & say hi.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tk can I ask if I've all ready won a seat for ukpc but then play again in the 220 final do I recive the 1000 seat value in my account as I notice a lot of players still play and have won another of the seats 
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Hi can anyone confirm if you already won a seat for ukpc and continue to play do u recive the 1000 pound into your sky account as I've noticed a lot that have already qualified won seats again in last nights final  
    Thanks in advance
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Hi Graham,

I (tried to) answer your question in the UKPC thread on the Poker Chat Board,
    HERE