You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PM problem... no, not PMT.

samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
edited January 2015 in Team Talk
I can receive mail, but when I click reply the box comes up yet I can't click on it to start writing.

Does anyone else have this problem, something in settings maybe? I used to be able to.. this has just happened over the last few months. 

PM on way via someone else Mrsd, if you see this :))))))))))))))

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2015
    In Response to PM problem... no, not PMT.:
    I can receive mail, but when I click reply the box comes up yet I can click on it to start writing. Does anyone else have this problem, something in settings maybe? I used to be able to.. this has just happened over the last few months.  PM on way via someone else Mrsd, if you see this :))))))))))))))
    Posted by samantha25

Sigh, can this be moved to general chat please... I'm such a div!!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited January 2015
    This used to be a symptom of using Firefox browser, but it was fixed ages ago. Which browser are you using? If FF - is it up to date? (by default it updates itself - latest version is 34.0.5)
    Worth trying another browser too in case there's now a problem with one of the others.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: PM problem... no, not PMT.:
    This used to be a symptom of using Firefox browser, but it was fixed ages ago. Which browser are you using? If FF - is it up to date? (by default it updates itself - latest version is 34.0.5) Worth trying another browser too in case there's now a problem with one of the others.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Oh, er thanks for the help... altho not sure re that bit ^ can't even post in the right section LOL. 
    I use crome as a browser.
  • Options
    mrsduckmrsduck Member Posts: 1,901
    edited January 2015
    Got it Sam!
    Will reply post haste and re fb will do xx