You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Next Premiership Managers

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
edited February 2015 in The Football Corner
Thought this was an interesting bet. The West Brom job looks nailed on between Pulis and Sherwood but at 18/1 on Skybet had a little £2.50 on Ally Mcoist to move down the road to Newcastle. He might never get an opportunity like this again. (Don,t know why Pardew wants to go to Palace from Newcastle. Its like going to a lower leaugue cub with less than half the fans. 
Its like somone going from Preston to Blackpool 

I,m sure a bit of cash will be a decisive factor

Ps - Steve Bruce is fav. Who wants him after what he,s doing with a decent team at Hull

Another interesting one is David Moyes. He,s been in Spain a few weeks. Not doing so well on the pitch. Wonder if he,s not settling in off the pitch and realises he,s made a mistake. Im sure most English teams would have him as most ppl think he should have had longer at Utd now. Oh yeah and hes 50/1

Edirt - Think i talked myself into it and had another £2.50 on Moyes at 50/1

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited January 2015
    The main qualification for a Mike Ashley manager is the ablility to say "Yes Mr Ashley"
    Which imo rules out mccoist,moyes and bruce

Having said that Ashley seems to be very interseted in Rangers at the moment. which means he would have to sell Newcastle.
    Newcastle only need anouther 12 points to be safe in the league,So he wont do anything and leave Carver in charge for the new owners to put there own man.

just had a quick look at the prices both your selections are longer prices than Diego Maradonna getting the job!

Also have you forgotten McCoist is an exmackam?
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited January 2015
    Just been announced on sky sports news Carver stays in charge to the end of the seeson
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited February 2015
    Mike Ashley owns 2 clubs and doesnt have a manager between them