You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker TV last show

oufc1oufc1 Member Posts: 29
edited March 2015 in The Sky Poker Tour
Is there any truth that tonight is the last live TV show for sky TV
as Sky betting & gaming is to become an independent company
if this is true it seems to me that sky poker seems to losing there main selling point , the live shows / SPTs
and the community aspect ?

Comments

• Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Sky Poker TV last show:
    Is there any truth that tonight is the last live TV show for sky TV as Sky betting & gaming is to become an independent company if this is true it seems to me that sky poker seems to losing there main selling point , the live shows / SPTs and the community aspect ?
    Posted by oufc1
    Last one on ch 861 on Thursday

then from next Tuesday the live portion on Sky Sports weekly and pre-recorded stuff
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,502
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Sky Poker TV last show:
    Is there any truth that tonight is the last live TV show for sky TV as Sky betting & gaming is to become an independent company if this is true it seems to me that sky poker seems to losing there main selling point , the live shows / SPTs and the community aspect ?
    Posted by oufc1
    Hi oufc,

The details are
    HERE
  • Options
    GollygoshGollygosh Member Posts: 123
    edited March 2015
    Hi Anna and Tikay 

I am going to miss the show very much. I have learned loads from watching over the last three years or so. More important than that though, I have been thoroughly entertained and been in stitches at times. Richard and both of you have been the main culprits of this fantastic hilarity. Tikay, I don't mind the bread being moved but it won't be so  entertaining on its new shelf. 

Good luck to all

Onward and upwards :-))
  • Options
    rtcrtc Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    yepp sky poker 861 will deffiently be missed no question in that  but surley there starting on another channel ??
  • Options
    rogdadrogdad Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    It's been nice watching you , But legalities or not , this is your sole unique selling point , and you've thrown it away, so sad to say I am standing up to leave the table, I am 66p in credit and rules say under 10gbp cannot withdraw , so will donate that to you, Wish you well in your new guise , but it is not the sky poker I loved to watch , you are now just another Poker site ... Bye Bye