You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Re: Poaching

jondabarjondabar Member Posts: 57
edited April 2015 in Team Talk
I am about to unleash a great big can of worms ... I have read with interest here and over varying different social media people's thoughts on "poaching" players. I find this concept difficult to comprehend due to the fact that as far as I'm aware no one is contractually obliged to a team. Now I know the next thing you will harp on about is 'etiquette', we have this at the tables but how far does it stretch to teams, should that really include forcing someone to stay in a team that they no longer feel suits them, or stop team members that want to spread their wings and maybe start their own team taking a few mates with them? No...this is what keeps the whole thing fluid and dynamic and increases competition (or maybe that's what people are scared of). If these players want to leave then they should be allowed to go, most of them where invited to join a team with a little pillow talk and if that's what's now blinkered them to try the greener grass then hey, let them go, no hard feelings and bygones will be bygones. I await the inevitable backlash.

Comments

• Options
    jondabarjondabar Member Posts: 57
    edited April 2015
    In the words of Scotty Nguyen "that's poker baby"
  • Options
    RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2015
    im almost certain that sams pillow talk is enought to put anyone of joining the outlaws ;)
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited April 2015
    You know there's no such thing as a "Can of Worms" right?...although you can get them in a little plastic tubs in most fishing tackle shops. The lids usually have little holes in them so they can breath and come to no harm.......we then stick a hook in them and feed them to the fish :)

Back away from the Vodka and get to bed young man, else your gonna be grounded for being up late again :)
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Poaching:
    You know there's no such thing as a "Can of Worms" right?...although you can get them in a little plastic tubs in most fishing tackle shops. The lids usually have little holes in them so they can breath and come to no harm.......we then stick a hook in them and feed them to the fish :) Back away from the Vodka and get to bed young man, else your gonna be grounded for being up late again :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    LOL,  n1 Trev!!

My View is players can represent any team they choose, if accepted by that team, or indeed start their own!!!

.....but I feel changing teams is a sensitive area, and should be handled with mutual respect, by both the Player leaving, the Joining Team & also the leaving Team !!

GL ALL!!

SKY TEAMS FTW!!!
  • Options
    HullplayerHullplayer Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2015
    Dave 

sorry it had to come to this pal how can you talk about respect !!!!! cheating inboxing hands on facebook during DTD you slate everyone and then expect respect remember i have proof of your cheating on facebook 

so i thought id let you know i left the hitsquad due to your pathetic ways and your total ignorance you talk about Sam and jon but hang on lets look at you for a second eh 

did you not inbox me your hands during DTD !!!! I have proof mate and ive quit my team the OUTLAWS so i have no affliation with anyteam as the OUTLAWS do not cheat... 

so from now on i am not affiliated to any team so my opinions are my own you need to respect others and take a look in the mirror pal the OUTLAWS may be boystrous and fun but at least your free to play 

i have left the OUTLAWS for 1 reason and that is i respect them enough not to dececrate on there door however you MR HARVEY i will ensure sky knows your ways and your sad pathetic cheating ways 

GOODLUCK DUDE
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited April 2015
    not surprising tho, I and many others (incuding women) have many threatening PM's from Sir Dave. 

I kept all mine if you need them to prove yr point that he ain't all he seems :)

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Dave  sorry it had to come to this pal how can you talk about respect !!!!! cheating inboxing hands on facebook during DTD you slate everyone and then expect respect remember i have proof of your cheating on facebook  so i thought id let you know i left the hitsquad due to your pathetic ways and your total ignorance you talk about Sam and jon but hang on lets look at you for a second eh  did you not inbox me your hands during DTD !!!! I have proof mate and ive quit my team the OUTLAWS so i have no affliation with anyteam as the OUTLAWS do not cheat...  so from now on i am not affiliated to any team so my opinions are my own you need to respect others and take a look in the mirror pal the OUTLAWS may be boystrous and fun but at least your free to play  i have left the OUTLAWS for 1 reason and that is i respect them enough not to dececrate on there door however you MR HARVEY i will ensure sky knows your ways and your sad pathetic cheating ways  GOODLUCK DUDE
    Posted by Hullplayer

Hull Player, David Dearlove joined Hitsquad back in Jan...

One Monday 6/7 weeks ago, he was on mi table, and started messaging me for advice on players, he had hardly ever messaged me before, but had proved high maintenance & I was unsure of him!!

This coaching soon deteriated to outrite collusion, which is against DTD & THS ethic, he instigated all, and I was uncomfortable ending up ignoring messages.

I reported this at time & next day to TWO respected Sky People & to DTD admins, & some trusted team capos, who may confirm if they wish!

There are Wrong 'uns amongst us, be careful.

Apparently sky cannot do much about FB messages they say..

Anyway, 2 days later David joined outlaws, SHOCK, but has been threatening me with this since, & today, if I never put him back in FOSP group after he resigned..

O well!!

Like you said in one of 20 pms to me tonite just before DTd mate..

your words..

" I see you at next DTD SPT live Big man"

.....yup looking forward to it already Son!

as for Sams accusations, well, I think a few are losing the plot in here maybe!!

Manys DTD tonight was spoiled by a couple of poor examples in table chat...

just one I was messaged..

""Hullplayer: ts are you hitsquad
    › Beginning a new hand (894,222,410)
    Tsaaaar: aye
    › coolmark has won 10,500 chips
    Hullplayer: same your a good guy lol
    › Beginning a new hand (894,222,589)
    22:47› TheMuckr has won 13,500 chips
    Tsaaaar: lol
    › Beginning a new hand (894,222,751)
    Hullplayer: your captain is a complete D I CK THOU
    › TheMuckr has won 15,000 chips with Pair of Queens QcQsAh9h6c
    › Beginning a new hand (894,223,199)""
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Any Hitsquaddie or DTD'er who really knows me, will confirm I protect the DTD ethic & honesty at all times!

This was a pre-planned attempt at smearing me, I & others know!

I Move on really knowing certain peoples agendas now.
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited April 2015
    What on earth?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Poaching : Hull Player, David Dearlove joined Hitsquad back in Jan... One Monday 6/7 weeks ago, he was on mi table, and started messaging me for advice on players, he had hardly ever messaged me before, but had proved high maintenance & I was unsure of him!! This coaching soon deteriated to outrite collusion, which is against DTD & THS ethic, he instigated all, and I was uncomfortable ending up ignoring messages. I reported this at time & next day to TWO respected Sky People & to DTD admins, & some trusted team capos, who may confirm if they wish! There are Wrong 'uns amongst us, be careful. Apparently sky cannot do much about FB messages they say.. Anyway, 2 days later David joined outlaws, SHOCK, but has been threatening me with this since, & today, if I never put him back in FOSP group after he resigned.. O well!! Like you said in one of 20 pms to me tonite just before DTd mate.. your words.. " I see you at next DTD SPT live Big man" .....yup looking forward to it already Son! as for Sams accusations, well, I think a few are losing the plot in here maybe!! Manys DTD tonight was spoiled by a couple of poor examples in table chat... just one I was messaged.. ""Hullplayer: ts are you hitsquad › Beginning a new hand (894,222,410) Tsaaaar: aye › coolmark has won 10,500 chips Hullplayer: same your a good guy lol › Beginning a new hand (894,222,589) 22:47› TheMuckr has won 13,500 chips Tsaaaar: lol › Beginning a new hand (894,222,751) Hullplayer: your captain is a complete D I CK THOU › TheMuckr has won 15,000 chips with Pair of Queens QcQsAh9h6c › Beginning a new hand (894,223,199)""
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

most of my team have seen them Dave... if you'd like me to post here fair play, I haven't to press as politics bore me.... I shall if you call me a liar again :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Any Hitsquaddie or DTD'er who really knows me, will confirm I protect the DTD ethic & honesty at all times! This was a pre-planned attempt at smearing me, I & others know! I Move on really knowing certain peoples agendas now.
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

so then, why at the time give yr hands to hull.... we've all see it Dave... stinks to high heaven! whatever u wanna call us outlaws... we defo don't collude! and if u had probs with it why not say so in PM with him at the time.... instead u disclosed yr hands!!!! WTAF!!

• Options
    edited April 2015
    goes something like 

a8
    a9
    ak
    kq

fold ive got this ;)
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    Careful the mask doesn't slip Dave....
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Poaching : Hull Player, David Dearlove joined Hitsquad back in Jan... One Monday 6/7 weeks ago, he was on mi table, and started messaging me for advice on players, he had hardly ever messaged me before, but had proved high maintenance & I was unsure of him!! This coaching soon deteriated to outrite collusion, which is against DTD & THS ethic, he instigated all, and I was uncomfortable ending up ignoring messages. I reported this at time & next day to TWO respected Sky People & to DTD admins, & some trusted team capos, who may confirm if they wish! There are Wrong 'uns amongst us, be careful. Apparently sky cannot do much about FB messages they say.. Anyway, 2 days later David joined outlaws, SHOCK, but has been threatening me with this since, & today, if I never put him back in FOSP group after he resigned.. O well!! Like you said in one of 20 pms to me tonite just before DTd mate.. your words.. " I see you at next DTD SPT live Big man" .....yup looking forward to it already Son! as for Sams accusations, well, I think a few are losing the plot in here maybe!! Manys DTD tonight was spoiled by a couple of poor examples in table chat... just one I was messaged.. ""Hullplayer: ts are you hitsquad › Beginning a new hand (894,222,410) Tsaaaar: aye › coolmark has won 10,500 chips Hullplayer: same your a good guy lol › Beginning a new hand (894,222,589) 22:47› TheMuckr has won 13,500 chips Tsaaaar: lol › Beginning a new hand (894,222,751) Hullplayer: your captain is a complete D I CK THOU › TheMuckr has won 15,000 chips with Pair of Queens QcQsAh9h6c › Beginning a new hand (894,223,199)""
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Don't you **** dare try and pin this on the Outlaw team. Are you gonna be a man or a mouse about this? Bearing in mind, we know the score....