You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Question about poker???

CrwCrw Member Posts: 24
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Just curious if any1 tries dropping down to lower stakes than they usually play  and try out a new playing style and things they dont usually do?

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    Nah, if i am losing i drop down. If i am losing then i try and find out what has changed about my game that has turned me into a losing player and then change that. If in the midst of this process i am no longer rolled for a level i will just drop down until i pick it back up.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2010
    If I have a bad run I tighten up more (If thats possible as im the nittiest nit in nitsville) and if im running well ill play more hands and ride the wave. I dont tend to "Try anything new" just seewhat im dealt and then use the players image to try and extract max value/ minimum loss
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    I can't drop any lower, playing lower than a badger's badger anyway.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    (If thats possible as im the nittiest nit in nitsville)

Stop trying to turn this forum into a house of lies you lagtard.

Oh and to the OP then yeah if you wanna drop down the drop down.  It makes sense especially if you are gonna be using a style that you aren't comfortable with.
  • Options
    CrwCrw Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2010
    Lol thanks for all the replys.

Im not playing bad "ATM". Not even making a lost i just like to mix up my game i was just wondering what others felt on the situation.

Thanks for all the replys really liking the community