You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4

BenchmarkBenchmark Member Posts: 297
edited April 2015 in The Sky Poker Tour
Did anyone catch last night's show? How was it? I saw the first fifteen minutes or so. It had regulars Anna, Ryan and Stapes on, plus Tommy D. Any feedback?

Comments

• Options
    REDARROW61REDARROW61 Member Posts: 443
    edited April 2015
    Turned off after an hour, boring or what, watching 3 people play on their  ipads. Shocking
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited April 2015
    Not seen it yet (recorded) but the previous show was superb.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4:
    Turned off after an hour, boring or what, watching 3 people play on their  ipads. Shocking
    Posted by REDARROW61
    That was my only concern. I like the idea of a leader board challenge (Reasonably priced car, Omlette, Soccer AM Board, etc), but couldn't see where the chat was coming from. I was hoping that the show post-challenge would be where that happened. Still, it is early days.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4:
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4 : That was my only concern. I like the idea of a leader board challenge (Reasonably priced car, Omlette, Soccer AM Board, etc), but couldn't see where the chat was coming from. I was hoping that the show post-challenge would be where that happened. Still, it is early days.
    Posted by Benchmark
    Well the previous show (with Rich, Tikay, Neil and.... MBSFNTB_JB, albeit without the F on this occasion) was just a few guys on the ipad but it was a very, very good show. Don't know if you caught that one or not? It was the first of an experimental concept. Still to watch this one, which I assume is continuing the theme....

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I caught that one. Lots of enthusiasm.