You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Want my money? Take it.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

It's my PTP night this evening, & I'm in the mother of all downswings right now, cash & Tourneys, Hold 'Em & Omaha. So plenty of easy money on offer.

I've entered....

7.15pm - £200 Guaranteed Omaha

7.30 - £300 Guaranteed Deepie

8pm - £4,000 Guaranteed Open

8.15pm - £200 Guaranteed Omaha.

I make that £44 invested. The way I'm running right now, I fully expect to lose to at least £50 of that £44.

Later, I'll play some Cash, hither & thither. I managed to drop 4 pull-ups last night, groan.

Fill yer boots. Look at me as a sort of mini ATM.

Comments

• Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Want my money? Take it.:
    It's my PTP night this evening, & I'm in the mother of all downswings right now, cash & Tourneys, Hold 'Em & Omaha. So plenty of easy money on offer. I've entered.... 7.15pm - £200 Guaranteed Omaha 7.30 - £300 Guaranteed Deepie 8pm - £4,000 Guaranteed Open 8.15pm - £200 Guaranteed Omaha. I make that £44 invested. The way I'm running right now, I fully expect to lose to at least £50 of that £44. Later, I'll play some Cash, hither & thither. I managed to drop 4 pull-ups last night, groan. Fill yer boots. Look at me as a sort of mini ATM.
    Posted by Tikay10

Not another bad beat groan.
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Want my money? Take it.:
    In Response to Want my money? Take it. : Not another bad beat groan.
    Posted by hawk7112
    Yes Dave.

It's a fix.

He's Leaving.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Lol, that'll be the day!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Want my money? Take it. : Yes Dave. It's a fix. He's Leaving.
    Posted by LML
    Yup. On one of these.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Want my money? Take it. : Yup. On one of these.
    Posted by Tikay10

Now now TK no need to throw your gnomes out of the pram because your 23o got cracked against AA we know you were a 99% fav, but that's poker i'm afraid.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I fancy my downswing will end next Tuesday. Day One of TKO. ;)
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Tikay10
    I agree... Because on Tuesday it will stop 'swinging' altogether and then it will just be your DOWNFALL.

Love you xxx
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Want my money? Take it. : I agree... Because on Tuesday it will stop 'swinging' altogether and then it will just be your DOWNFALL. Love you xxx
    Posted by LML

Tk, Swinging, ouch what a horrible thought. 
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited January 2010
    I THINK I WILLL HAVE A GO AT GETTING SOME OF YOUR CASH IN THE DEEPIE TONIGHT AT LEAST I KNOW IF I RE RAISE YOU AND YOUR HOLDING A K SUITED IN THE FIRST LEVEL YOU WLL DO THE DECENT THINK AND AT LEAST HIT TWO KINGS NOT A QUEEN TO RIVER THE STR8 FOR YOUR STACK LOL GRRRRRRRRRRR RANT OVER
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Tikay10

Could have been worse TK, you could have lost your shirt in the snowball fiasco.  I mean 1/62th of 56p would make a dent in anyones bank roll 

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    It's my PTP night this evening, & I'm in the mother of all downswings right now, cash & Tourneys, Hold 'Em & Omaha. So plenty of easy money on offer. I've entered.... 7.15pm - £200 Guaranteed Omaha 7.30 - £300 Guaranteed Deepie 8pm - £4,000 Guaranteed Open 8.15pm - £200 Guaranteed Omaha. I make that £44 invested. The way I'm running right now, I fully expect to lose to at least £50 of that £44. Later, I'll play some Cash, hither & thither. I managed to drop 4 pull-ups last night, groan. Fill yer boots. Look at me as a sort of mini ATM.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Good luck in your quest tonight tikay

Upswing starts soon methinks.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    No flush chasing Tikay in the deepie! Slow and steady........remember!

BTW I actually ended up winning that deepie last night after being 25/27 at one stage when u and Greg set to work on me.  Definitely my hardest fought tourney win ever I think.  

Feeling yuk tonight tho so not going to play it this evening but best of luck to you in ur quest to start the upswing again. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well I never gave much in the end - I managed about 19th or so in The Open for £42.50, so only lost £1.50 on the night!

I was out very early in the first Omaha, was never above my starting stack in the 7.30 Deepie, & went deep (no cigar) in the 2nd Omaha.

In The Open I was outrageously & embarrassingly lucky though. I doubled up early in a standard coup, my A-Q beating J-J, then I Binked with K-K v A-A, oops.

A quite extraordinry hand went off then when a Loosey-Goosey shoved on me & I re-shoved to isolate with A-Q Suited, then the geezer behind Called too!

Loosey Goosey was huge - Q-Q & incredibly, the Caller behind us two had - wait for it - A-J! So I was pretty much on a 2 outer. And duly binked......ugh.

Then I had a misread & my 8-5 was turned over by 6-6.

Another misread felted me down to 1xBB, but I just shoved a few times, & got lucky every time.  Even J-Q against A-Q rivered Broadway, strewth!

Inevitably, I shoved once too often, & got caught with my knickers down.

So I got well lucky. I must be the only guy on this Forum who gets lucky judging by tonight's Posts!

So, 4 hours fun & it cost £1.50. What's not to like about that for value? It'd cost more to go down the pub.

Off to play some Cash now.

Toodle-pip.