You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bad Beats

leapylee57leapylee57 Member Posts: 41
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi TK, you should start a new page devoted entirely to 'bad-beats' then we could all moan to each other and save you the headaches. I'll start it off, in the Velocity qualifier last night,played steady, got about 5500 chips, AQ, raise 4x blind=1600, the stack with about 7500 goes all-in so I call as I had seen him call an all-in earlier with Q5 and get lucky, he turns over 5,6 off-suit, the flop comes with my Ace and the turn and river were a 5 and a 6, bye bye to another tourney for me!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Bad Beats:
    Hi TK, you should start a new page devoted entirely to 'bad-beats' then we could all moan to each other and save you the headaches. I'll start it off, in the Velocity qualifier last night,played steady, got about 5500 chips, AQ, raise 4x blind=1600, the stack with about 7500 goes all-in so I call as I had seen him call an all-in earlier with Q5 and get lucky, he turns over 5,6 off-suit, the flop comes with my Ace and the turn and river were a 5 and a 6, bye bye to another tourney for me!!!!!!
    Posted by leapylee57
    Hi, not started by Tikay but look here