You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DTD UKPC

glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
edited July 2015 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi , if a player wins more than one £550 seat is it easy enough to pass to another sky player ?
 Cheers for reading the post.

Comments

• Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited June 2015
    In Response to DTD UKPC:
    Hi , if a player wins more than one £550 seat is it easy enough to pass to another sky player ?  Cheers for reading the post.
    Posted by glencoelad
    seats are non transferable

you get cash for a second seat win
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Players can receive the cash alternative if they qualify for multiple seats but not for a single seat.
  • Options
    glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
    edited June 2015
    IThanks, even better !
    n Response to Re: DTD UKPC:
    Players can receive the cash alternative if they qualify for multiple seats but not for a single seat.
    Posted by SPT
  • Options
    adam5ladadam5lad Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2015
    Hi,

Just won a seat for the UKPC, just noticed that the entry ticket will be for 1C which is friday, any chance this can be xferred across to the saturday? 

thanks

adam
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: DTD UKPC:
    Hi, Just won a seat for the UKPC, just noticed that the entry ticket will be for 1C which is friday, any chance this can be xferred across to the saturday?  thanks adam
    Posted by adam5lad
    that would be into the turbo day 1 (quicker clock, 10.30am start) on the saturday

if that is what you'd like fire a message to tikay and myself with real name/sky alias and date of qualification and we will note it down for you
  • Options
    adam5ladadam5lad Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: DTD UKPC : that would be into the turbo day 1 (quicker clock, 10.30am start) on the saturday if that is what you'd like fire a message to tikay and myself with real name/sky alias and date of qualification and we will note it down for you
    Posted by SPT
    Thank you for this. 

edit  - sent PM
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    sorry about that

you can email bulldozer67@sky.com with details and i will do what i can
  • Options
    LightwoodLightwood Member Posts: 224
    edited July 2015
    Hi,

I want to try and qualify but I would only be able to make the Saturday turbo day as I dont get back from holiday until the Friday.

If I did successfully qualify via the sats can I be assured that Day 1C can be exchanged for the Saturday?

Thanks
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,502
    edited July 2015
    Hi, I want to try and qualify but I would only be able to make the Saturday turbo day as I dont get back from holiday until the Friday. If I did successfully qualify via the sats can I be assured that Day 1C can be exchanged for the Saturday? Thanks
    Posted by Lightwood
    Hi Lightwood,

No problem - if you qualify, send a note to SPT Rich or myself, & we will sort it.

Good luck.
  • Options
    LightwoodLightwood Member Posts: 224
    edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: DTD UKPC : Hi Lightwood, No problem - if you qualify, send a note to SPT Rich or myself, & we will sort it. Good luck.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay,

I'll give it a spin