You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I blame Trev

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

Trev often says stuff like:

“When you’re down to 5 big blinds, are sat in the cut-off holding AQ and everyone checks round to you, don’t get fancy, just shove the lot in.”

But all people remember is “Shove the lot in”! At one table tonight, everyone is 150 BB deep and they’re all going mad. A8 UTG – shove the lot in. KT in SB – shove the lot in. 22 in middle position – shove the lot in.

I blame Trev.

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited January 2010
    rubbish i thought this was gonna be a Trev n Simon tribute thread :(
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to I blame Trev:
    Trev often says stuff like: “When you’re down to 5 big blinds, are sat in the cut-off holding AQ and everyone checks round to you, don’t get fancy, just shove the lot in.”   But all people remember is “Shove the lot in”! At one table tonight, everyone is 150 BB deep and they’re all going mad. A8 UTG – shove the lot in. KT in SB – shove the lot in. 22 in middle position – shove the lot in.   I blame Trev.
    Posted by BigBluster
    I believe that you've misspelled "Orford" (badly).      :-)
  • Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: I blame Trev:
    In Response to I blame Trev : I believe that you've misspelled "Orford" (badly).      :-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    tut tut mere, i was just starting to like u aswell!
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited January 2010

Anyway, I still blame Trev. Though of all the 865 presenters, he is the one I'd most like to have a beer with.

BB

• Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    Id love to see tikay give a guided tour of the national railway museum, just for one day.

That would be awesome
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    We also have to listen to the constant Arsenal chirps.............so I blame Trev for making me use the mute button!
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited January 2010
    In Response to I blame Trev:
    Trev often says stuff like: “When you’re down to 5 big blinds, are sat in the cut-off holding AQ and everyone checks round to you, don’t get fancy, just shove the lot in.”   But all people remember is “Shove the lot in”! At one table tonight, everyone is 150 BB deep and they’re all going mad. A8 UTG – shove the lot in. KT in SB – shove the lot in. 22 in middle position – shove the lot in.   I blame Trev.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Obviously Bluster, you are new to the tables here!, oh, sorry, you must have lost your memory.

I have been having a go on the Omaha tables. Raises with mid pocket pairs and ace king and no extentions are making my hair curl.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    i give up.lol
  • Options
    Sky_DesSky_Des Member Posts: 351
    edited January 2010
    Trev is a real gent.  I was talking to him yesterday and he is off to the World Cup this summer to do the studio bit, for every match up to the Quarter Finals.  What a job that must be!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Trev is a real gent.  I was talking to him yesterday and he is off to the World Cup this summer to do the studio bit, for every match up to the Quarter Finals.  What a job that must be!
    Posted by Sky_Des
    He'll be getting the plane back at the same time as the England team then!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Sky_Des
    Hi Des

You are letting him go to cover the World Cup, absolutely outragous ;), ok, ok, I am green with envy lol
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited January 2010
    For me anyone that looks like Ernie from Sesame Street goes well up in my estimation and Trevor Harris is da man :) lol!.......