You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How do I?

WkdLogikWkdLogik Member Posts: 3
edited August 2015 in Team Talk
Hey everyone,my names Steve

I've very recently signed up to Sky having for far too long been fixated with the use of HuDs.Having found Sky through friends recommending it, it seems a great site so far from what I've seen.

Anyways, I found this area and would love to become involved if teams are still on the look out for players.My time is currently approximately split 60/40 online/live so if any teams have a live background/meet ups that would be great,however I'm just looking to become involved online also if that's just the case.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited August 2015
    In Response to How do I?:
    Hey everyone,my names Steve I've very recently signed up to Sky having for far too long been fixated with the use of HuDs.Having found Sky through friends recommending it, it seems a great site so far from what I've seen. Anyways, I found this area and would love to become involved if teams are still on the look out for players.My time is currently approximately split 60/40 online/live so if any teams have a live background/meet ups that would be great,however I'm just looking to become involved online also if that's just the case. Cheers
    Posted by WkdLogik
    Team Poker Titans always on the look out for new members
  • Options
    WkdLogikWkdLogik Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2015
    Hey,

Thanks,how do I go about getting involved? Should I reply on their own specific page?
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: How do I?:
    Hey, Thanks,how do I go about getting involved? Should I reply on their own specific page?
    Posted by WkdLogik
    Hiya

Just pop a post on the Team Poker Titans chat thread.  We're not a bad bunch - honestly!!  Poker Trev is the team captain but he will probably be online later as I'm sure he'll be happy to welcome you on board.  The teams usually play 3 games on a Monday night for league points - 7.15pm, 7.45pm and 8.30pm (£5 for all 3 games) and also tonights £3.30 Friday offordable game at 7.10pm.  The team thing is a fun thing really - points for the teams :)