You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Seat Rotation

Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi Guys

I'm having a problem with seat rotation, its works fine in normal games but won't work when I play in a bounty hunter or head hunter game.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    I've played over 300 bounty hunter games, and never had any problems at all---lol--sorry kiwi---you started it--lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Seat Rotation:
    I've played over 300 bounty hunter games, and never had any problems at all---lol--sorry kiwi---you started it--lol
    Posted by oynutter
    No problem, at least someone answered, there are times I think tech support don't know this section exists lol
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    They only found out about it last week--- give em a break--lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey Steve,

thanks for your patience. let me see if i can get answer for you from the poker team.

thanks
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Seat Rotation:
    Hi Guys I'm having a problem with seat rotation, its works fine in normal games but won't work when I play in a bounty hunter or head hunter game. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Hi Steve,

This is not something I've ever seen or heard of before, therefore we don't have an immediate answer for you, but I've got a few questions which will hopefully help us diagnose it:

At what point does the seat rotation not work, I.E. is it when you 1st click the button on the table that nothing happens? or do you see the overlay box with the 'clockwise' and 'anticlockwise' buttons but clicking these doesn't do anything?

What browser are you running? Have you tried/seen this in any other browsers?
    Did this ever work for you before on bounty hunters?
    If yes to above, when was the 1st time this error happened (roughly)?
    Have you tried switching to mini-view - does it work then for bounty hunters?

P.S. Sorry for the delay in replying, hopefully we can debug this and get it fixed for you.

Best Wishes

Adam

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Seat Rotation:
    In Response to Seat Rotation : Hi Steve, This is not something I've ever seen or heard of before, therefore we don't have an immediate answer for you, but I've got a few questions which will hopefully help us diagnose it: At what point does the seat rotation not work, I.E. is it when you 1st click the button on the table that nothing happens? or do you see the overlay box with the 'clockwise' and 'anticlockwise' buttons but clicking these doesn't do anything? What browser are you running? Have you tried/seen this in any other browsers? Did this ever work for you before on bounty hunters? If yes to above, when was the 1st time this error happened (roughly)? Have you tried switching to mini-view - does it work then for bounty hunters? P.S. Sorry for the delay in replying, hopefully we can debug this and get it fixed for you. Best Wishes Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi Adam, thanks for getting back to me.  I think the problem has been happening since the last update but I don't play Bounty Hunters very often, and of course sometimes I am put straight into my favourite seat lol.  What happens is that when I click on the seat rotation button nothing happens, I don't get the usual popup to rotate clockwise or anti-clockwise. 

I'm using IE8 and apart from this one glitch everything has been working fine, I haven't tried any other browsers but as this is the only problem I am having I don't really feel I want to try firefox.  I haven't as yet tried it on mini-view but I will give that a try tomorrow and see if that works, I let you know one way or the other.

To be perfectly honest I can live with it as is, I was more interested to know if anyone else had a similar problem and if so if a fix was in the pipeline.

Thanks for your help

Steve
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hi Adam

Just to let you know that I have finally got the seat rotation to work in a Bounty Hunter.  I decided to view a table I wasn't sitting at and see if seat rotation worked there, and it did, so I then tried it at the table I was playing on and that worked too.  I have no idea why its suddenly started to work, unless you "tweaked" something at your end. 

Anyway thank you for looking into the problem for me.

Steve
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited January 2010
    Glad to hear it's sorted itself out Steve,

I think it's possible that the flash didn't fully load correctly on these instances, hence that particular button didn't work.

If it happens again then I'd advise hitting 'F5' which reloads the flash and see if that fixes it for you.

If you have any more problems please don't hesitate to contact us through the usual channels

Regards

adam