You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

customer services??????

dmwdmw Member Posts: 27
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem as me when chatting online with the customer service agents?????? Been in mid conversation twice today and both times they have ended the session!!! Have not been rude or disrespectful in anyway, was typing reply and they just end session. Its almost as if they feel they have told you what they want to tell you, and then move on to the next customer!!! I have been left very angry by this and will be looking for another site to play my poker in the future.

Would welcome response from anyone, especially anyone working for sky!

Comments

• Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited January 2010
    I've only used customer services once dmw, and that was yesterday. I called them, and even though they didn't have the answer to my problem immediately, they promised to call back, which they did within the hour.

It may be a simple communication error and they haven't realised you still have an issue. Try phoning.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey there dmw,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems. it may have been a simple connection problem that caused the session to end. let me look into this one for you and see what we can do.

all the best,

Rich