You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

We are famous!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

Rather excitingly, a whole page - well, 2 pages actually - almost exclusively devoted to Sky Poker, has appeared on the UK's busiest Sports Website, SkySports.com.

Two House Points to the first person to find it. It took me less than 2 hours, so that's the target to beat.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_DesSky_Des Member Posts: 351
    edited January 2010
    It took two hours from that link I sent you?  The shame...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: We are famous!:
    It took two hours from that link I sent you?  The shame...
    Posted by Sky_Des
    Owned, pah.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    Nope can't find it ....lost the will to live, gone out to find a railway line.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Nope can't find it ....lost the will to live, gone out to find a railway line.
    Posted by elsadog
    We could do a "Find the Railway Line" quiz, that'd be pretty cool.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: We are famous! : We could do a "Find the Railway Line" quiz, that'd be pretty cool.
    Posted by Tikay10
    If I find one it'll be on the 6 o'clock news. If I can't I'll see you later.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: We are famous! : If I find one it'll be on the 6 o'clock news. If I can't I'll see you later.
    Posted by elsadog
    Please don't find one, it gives the railways a bad name.

Unlucky in last night's Open - you looked to be going well. Until that accident.....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Talking of chucking yourself under a train, there has been a sharp rise in this over the past 12 months or so. My son is a driver for Arriva on the inter-city jobbies. He and his colleagues are getting them every week on the Cardiff/London/Chester lines. Apparently the favoured way is to kneel and smile at the driver momentarily before impact.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: We are famous! : Please don't find one, it gives the railways a bad name. Unlucky in last night's Open - you looked to be going well. Until that accident.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    Don't want to talk about it :o(

It cheered DOHHHHHHH up though .......... silver lining etc.
  • Options
    maximus66maximus66 Member Posts: 81
    edited January 2010
    Talking of chucking yourself under a train, there has been a sharp rise in this over the past 12 months or so. My son is a driver for Arriva on the inter-city jobbies. He and his colleagues are getting them every week on the Cardiff/London/Chester lines. Apparently the favoured way is to kneel and smile at the driver momentarily before impact.
    Posted by elsadog

what a delightful post!!!!!! lol :)
  • Options
    maximus66maximus66 Member Posts: 81
    edited January 2010
    found it!!!!! 8 mins........get in!!!! lol :)
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited January 2010
    Posted by elsadog
    Is he??

Im a driver for arriva trains wales.  I take it your son works for cross country.  The stretch of line between birmingham new street and birmingham international is nicknamed suicide alley.

Christmas/new year the statistics usually rise but dont think there has been that many by our drivers lately.

Ive got some horror stories, but not for this forum
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited January 2010
    i spent half an hour then got fed up,any links?...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i spent half an hour then got fed up,any links?...
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Yo Mr SPT Champ!

Well, as the 2 hours are up, that seems a reasonable question, so OK, it's HERE
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: We are famous! : Is he?? Im a driver for arriva trains wales.  I take it your son works for cross country.  The stretch of line between birmingham new street and birmingham international is nicknamed suicide alley. Christmas/new year the statistics usually rise but dont think there has been that many by our drivers lately. Ive got some horror stories, but not for this forum
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Definitely not for the forum if they are anything like I imagine. It's very traumatic for the drivers by all accounts, The increase I speak of is pre-Christmas.

Not exactly sure of the right term but he does the run from Cardiff to Chester a lot and works from Cardiff. His name is Martin but known by everyone as Dutch.