You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What is APAT??

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to ...:
tikay you are amazing... is there anything you dont/cant do??? you have a brilliant attitude as well, you deserve much respect.
Posted by BlackFish3
Aww. Now I'm blushing. ;)

Comments

• Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited January 2010
    No doubt - Tikay is one of the good guys. A credit to Sky Poker.
  • Options
    Spike2120Spike2120 Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2010
    Yeah Tikay is definitely a credit to sky poker and a great guy, plus great to ask when trying to improve your game his advice has helped me probably more than anything else :)
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited January 2010
    In Response to ...:
    tikay you are amazing... is there anything you dont/cant do??? you have a brilliant attitude as well, you deserve much respect.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Superb post!!!

Probably one of the reasons why i joined Sky Poker about 3 and half months ago is i feel you learn a lot more about the beautiful game playing on this site and you learn a lot more of how to improve your game.

There would be a HUGE void in UK Poker and in general without legends and genuine first-class top gents like Tikay. I've said this before and i'll say it again, if those UK poker awards are still going that are sponsored by a rival firm to Skybet, can some tell the organisers to give Tikay a lifetime achievement award for all the tremendous work he has done to promote the game at all levels!!

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010

Stop it, please!

Whatever I do, wherever I do it, I do it as part of a Team. I'm just the front man, selected, I'm quite sure, for my looks.

But thank you.
  • Options
    BelovedLtdBelovedLtd Member Posts: 188
    edited January 2010
    Does anyone have the Pope's mobile number?

I think we can make a good case for having Tikay sanctified.

Saint Tikay ftw :-D
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: What is APAT??:
    Does anyone have the Pope's mobile number? I think we can make a good case for having Tikay sanctified. Saint Tikay ftw :-D
    Posted by BelovedLtd
    Well i'm off to Rome on my hollibobs during SPT Luton so i'll have a quiet word with the Pope and see what he can do lol!
  • Options
    SUPERNOVASUPERNOVA Member Posts: 403
    edited January 2010

I'm sure either Tikay, Richard or Des will correct me if I'm wrong but My take on APAT is this, it's basically poker for the people, good live poker at a fair price run properly and honestly. I'd say to everyone it's well worth joining, you may not need or want it now but it's there for you when you do. It costs you absolutely nothing and if (and I hope you have) got an itching to play live poker then this is a way to get a good grounding and live play experience as a kind of stepping stone with some really decent players.

Shaz
  • Options
    FortunatusFortunatus Member Posts: 62
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: What is APAT??:
    I'm sure either Tikay, Richard or Des will correct me if I'm wrong but My take on APAT is this, it's basically poker for the people, good live poker at a fair price run properly and honestly. I'd say to everyone it's well worth joining, you may not need or want it now but it's there for you when you do. It costs you absolutely nothing and if (and I hope you have) got an itching to play live poker then this is a way to get a good grounding and live play experience as a kind of stepping stone with some really decent players. Shaz
    Posted by SUPERNOVA
    Very nicely put.