You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

holy sharkscope batman

ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

just looked on sharkscope and it says im 3,148 down wow really that bad 

ok i think its time to start reading all them poker books i have and see if i can turn this around 

ill make this my challenge to get in the green by the end of the year now 

Comments

• Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited January 2010
    Loads of luck, hope you do It.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

if i dont im sure this great community would chip in to get me square lol

only playin i will get there just got to keep chipin away at it  try and do it in 3 mouths
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010

If it makes you feel any better my Sharkscope is set to £ and not $ so £1,931 instead of $3,148 :)

You will need one heck of a variance swing in your favour to build that from what you are currently playing. £5 DYM's seems to be your game of choice. In your last 8 games you have cashed in 5 which is pretty good but if yo ulook at the money side of it the 3 you have not cashed in have cost you a loss of £16.50 and the 5 you have cashed in have earned you £22.59 (3of them were not DYM's). This means that even though you have cashed in 5 out of 8 you are only showing a profit of £6.25 on them. I would probably play more normal sit n go's if you are going to stick with that format as when you win one the return is more significant (i think it's 4 buyins for a win isn't it?)

Don't forget though that sharkscope isn't exact and that it makes no recording of profit from Cash play so you may not be as far behind as you think. Keep records for yourself of tourny and cash play and that will give you a more acurate picture of where you are

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Hey acesover how do u look at these specific stats - u mention his guy has cashed 5/8 of his last dym's...how do u know that? When I use S/S, I get the overview click on the name of the player and it just brings 3 graphs up.....used my 5 searches again already today - do u subscribe or something to get the extra info?
  • Options
    tierceltiercel Member Posts: 325
    edited January 2010
    Sharkscope said I'm down when I know I'm up. because it only shows S&G's and I mainly play MTT's so don't wotrry about it . I've had my stats rempved from view anyway . Don't give too much info away do we ? 
     n Response to holy sharkscope batman:
       just looked on sharkscope and it says im 3,148 down wow really that bad   ok i think its time to start reading all them poker books i have and see if i can turn this around   ill make this my challenge to get in the green by the end of the year now    
    Posted by ckd
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: holy sharkscope batman:
    Hey acesover how do u look at these specific stats - u mention his guy has cashed 5/8 of his last dym's...how do u know that? When I use S/S, I get the overview click on the name of the player and it just brings 3 graphs up.....used my 5 searches again already today - do u subscribe or something to get the extra info?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You can see all the games played in a breakdown (as well as other stats) if you're a subscriber.

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2010
    Sharkscope said I'm down when I know I'm up. because it only shows S&G's and I mainly play MTT's so don't wotrry about it . I've had my stats rempved from view anyway . Don't give too much info away do we ?   n Response to holy sharkscope batman :
    Posted by tiercel
    It does show MTT's... the only ones it doesn't is if you have satelited into it, i.e the open. My stats are pretty accurate and always show me what I know is happeneing.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

all i can do is try see what happens

i only play with what i can oford anyway so if i dont get it back not a biggy just something to try for
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: holy sharkscope batman : It does show MTT's... the only ones it doesn't is if you have satelited into it, i.e the open. My stats are pretty accurate and always show me what I know is happeneing.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi mate,
    It shows all the MTTs even the ones you've Satellite into, but it records it assuming you've paid the full buy-in rather than the smaller Sat buy-in. So it can show a bigger loss than is real assuming you don't cash (or smaller profit if you do!).
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010
    So u need to be a subsriber to see the brealdown of games then? how much is it to do this? - I shud just look shunt I lol. Cheerz, DOHH
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi Dohhhhh,

Don't know if someone on the thread already answered this for you as i haven't read that far down but here it is if they have not as yet. When you click on the player name and the 3 graphs appear you will get a a small grey menu banner just to the top right of the graphs. Of you click on More options you will get a menu which allows you to select all sorts of things but one of those is recent games. You can get a lot more by subscribing but I don't so this will be available to you

Chris
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So u need to be a subsriber to see the brealdown of games then? how much is it to do this? - I shud just look shunt I lol. Cheerz, DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    $9.99 for 200 searches over any period of time. Other options available, click the Purchase button on Sharkscope to see them.

You lazy so-and-so :-D
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: holy sharkscope batman : It does show MTT's... the only ones it doesn't is if you have satelited into it, i.e the open. My stats are pretty accurate and always show me what I know is happeneing.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    losing? lol sorry charlie i couldnt resist