You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Stan Boardman and me in the bushes..............

elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Talking on another thread about Stan Boardman reminded me of a golf match a few years ago. We were teamed up together and we both ended up in the bushes.  He was really grumpy when he lost his ball, as he'd only brought two with him.

The complete golfer. Style is everything.

I'm not sure he relishes our time in the bush together, We never found his ball as you can see from Stan's bottom lip. If you look carefully his ball is in my pocket.

This is taken from an odd angle and it's not what it appears to be.

I did have another of Stan, but it may have been witheld by the court. If I can find it I'll add it on. A true gent and very very funny off-stage as well as on-stage.

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    i cant wait for this.luv ya elsa.dav
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    They didn't come out as big as I hoped but if you click the images they do enlarge.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Stan Boardman and me in the bushes..............:
    They didn't come out as big as I hoped but if you click the images they do enlarge.
    Posted by elsadog
    I'm not sure that making them larger makes them seem any more "innocent".
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Stan Boardman and me in the bushes.............. : I'm not sure that making them larger makes them seem any more "innocent".
    Posted by MereNovice
    I was cleared with ''no case to answer'' by the Judge, who was very understanding and coincidently a fellow Mason. Don't mention that to Hogan otherwise we'll be off again on his ever popular clique thread.
  • Options
    candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Stan Boardman and me in the bushes..............:
    Talking on another thread about Stan Boardman reminded me of a golf match a few years ago. We were teamed up together and we both ended up in the bushes.  He was really grumpy when he lost his ball, as he'd only brought two with him. The complete golfer. Style is everything. I'm not sure he relishes our time in the bush together, We never found his ball as you can see from Stan's bottom lip. If you look carefully his ball is in my pocket. This is taken from an odd angle and it's not what it appears to be. I did have another of Stan, but it may have been witheld by the court. If I can find it I'll add it on. A true gent and very very funny off-stage as well as on-stage.
    Posted by elsadog
     Lol Nice one hunni x
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Stan Boardman and me in the bushes.............. : I was cleared with ''no case to answer'' by the Judge, who was very understanding and coincidently a fellow Mason. Don't mention that to Hogan otherwise we'll be off again on his ever popular clique thread.
    Posted by elsadog
    Funny handshakes huh... i knew it!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Stan Boardman and me in the bushes.............. : Funny handshakes huh... i knew it!
    Posted by HuFlungPu

Just remember I know what you and the donkey were doing last night ;o)

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    You don't seem to look much like your profile picture...............
  • Options
    PenFifteenPenFifteen Member Posts: 429
    edited January 2010
    What course were you playing Elsa ?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    What course were you playing Elsa ?
    Posted by PenFifteen

I'm pretty sure they were taken at the Belfry. Was a while ago and I played a lot of corporate/charity pro ams in those days so it's difficult to be sure.