You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTER CASH - with added Natash.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

Master Cash returns tonight, & I'm back in the Co-Pilot's seat after a week's absence due to SPT, so for me, that's the good news. The bad news for me is that deposed TKO Capatain Orford is the Pilot.

And talking of pilots, tonight there will be a pilot run of a feature called "The Grind". We will have a studio guest, playing with their OWN money, for 90 minutes, on the Cash Tables. The idea is to see what ROI they can achieve. (NOT how much money they make or lose - their ROI). So that'll be interesting, & if it works, Producer Sky Posh-Speak may run that as a weekly feature, on a sort of League Basis.

On the regular part of the Show, tonight we will be following what we on Master Cash define as Mid-Stakes Tables - £0.50-£1, & £1 - £2. So the Featured Tables will be...

Master Cash 11

Master Cash 12

Master Cash 13

Master Cash 14 

In fact, three of those 4 tables are very busy as I write - some heavy action is going down from what I can see.

Mr Orford will also be reading out a few of your Posts from "Make Your Play - ONE". (No time for MYP TWO tonight, I'm afraid).

We will have time for some e-Mails I hope -
skyopen@bskyb.com is the addy.

So that's Channel 865, 8pm until 10pm this evening.

Oh - the Thread Title?  Master Cash with Added Natash? Well the Studio Guest - a splendid looking young lady of my acquaintance, who has the most beautiful cheekbones - goes by the name Natasha, & will be playing as "Twinkle1". That's "Natasha", not Natash". Well, I could hardly call the Thread "Master Casha with Natasha", could I? 

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited January 2010
    Have a gud 'un guys and I'm looking forward to seeing the gifted cheekboned one ;-)
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited January 2010
    Sounds good Tikay, Methinks you have a bit of a liking for 'cheekbones'. Is Natasha a Sky player?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - with added Natash.:
    Have a gud 'un guys and I'm looking forward to seeing the gifted cheekboned one ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    You won't be disappointed. ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sounds good Tikay, Methinks you have a bit of a liking for 'cheekbones'. Is Natasha a Sky player?
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    I assume she's a Sky Poker player! Be a bit awkward if she's playing on 'Stars!

Is it best if I don't enquire as to why you put "cheekbones" in inverted commas?
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Any ideas what level this lady has chosen to play? - And you will be showing a few of her hands right? Might find her and play, as anything above NL50 I go dizzy!

DOHH
  • Options
    PenFifteenPenFifteen Member Posts: 429
    edited January 2010
    I'm sure Tikay will present it with panache
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited January 2010
    I was only asking as Twinkle Is a name I personally am unfamiliar with on Sky and wondered If Natasha was a live player acquaintance of yours, nothing more than that,
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2010
    Is Bigbluster sat waiting for the big boys yet?
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Is Bigbluster sat waiting for the big boys yet?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    If he is...........none of them will sit with him remember! ;)
  • Options
    stoxystoxy Member Posts: 79
    edited January 2010
    Hi guys we are just watching while we wait for casualty, and we have a little girl here smiling form ear to ear coz she just got mentioned on tv, thanks guys !!!!
  • Options
    PenFifteenPenFifteen Member Posts: 429
    edited January 2010
    Hi guys we are just watching while we wait for casualty, and we have a little girl here smiling form ear to ear coz she just got mentioned on tv, thanks guys !!!!
    Posted by stoxy
    6-1 Tikay and Rich just agreed about scary cards!!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited January 2010
    Posted by stoxy
    :-)

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Evening Captain Vice and Tikay,

Looking forward to the start of TKO and all of the banter.  Tikay, what is extreme and split games?  

PS - If i could have subtitles when Tikay speaks (like Ross' video) it would make it much easier to understand him!

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Has anyone ever asked Natasha if she played Sharon in Eastenders?