You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

aim for the stars

weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
edited December 2021 in Strategy
I am really enjoying playing PLO8 and referring back to an earlier post from 67bhoys I find that it helps with my holdem  game my aims are to cut out the rookie mistakes and have a try at the 1000 pounds UKOPS event as a Christmas treat for myself ho ho ho

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited December 2015
    In Response to aim for the stars:
    I am really enjoying playing PLO8 and referring back to an earlier post from 67bhoys I find that it helps with my holdem  game my aims are to cut out the rookie mistakes and have a try at the 1000 pounds UKOPS event as a Christmas treat for myself ho ho ho
    Posted by weecheez1

Great stuff, how did you do in the £3 tourney last night?

I was scanning the lobby for games and just missed this one, but saw you were leading.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: aim for the stars:
    In Response to aim for the stars : Great stuff, how did you do in the £3 tourney last night? I was scanning the lobby for games and just missed this one, but saw you were leading.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Ha bubbled it stupid rookie again getting involved when I could have just laddered patience is my biggest enemy
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    The more you play, the more you'll recognize the spots and in many cases more importantly, the players you 'should' get involved with and which hands to do it with.

Once you know that then, practice deep breaths as you watch your lovely starting hands get outrageously counterfeited and outdrawn :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    The more you play, the more you'll recognize the spots and in many cases more importantly, the players you 'should' get involved with and which hands to do it with. Once you know that then, practice deep breaths as you watch your lovely starting hands get outrageously counterfeited and outdrawn :-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Ha ha I think I am the one that's doing this to other people unintentionally I love the way a smashing looking hand can end up rubbish and rags can end up a silk purse
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited December 2015
    The more you play, the more you'll recognize the spots and in many cases more importantly, the players you 'should' get involved with and which hands to do it with. Once you know that then, practice deep breaths as you watch your lovely starting hands get outrageously counterfeited and outdrawn :-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62

It should be noted that I will be playing, and I am definitely not one of these players.  It would be helpful Hendo if you could post a list?

Yes, unfortunately lovely hands are like a rare ming vase, it should make you loads of money, until it is smashed by an idiot wielding spanners.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: aim for the stars : It should be noted that I will be playing, and I am definitely not one of these players.  It would be helpful Hendo if you could post a list? Yes, unfortunately lovely hands are like a rare ming vase, it should make you loads of money, until it is smashed by an idiot wielding spanners.
    Posted by 67Bhoys

lol lol lol

list available on my soon to be completed web site, hendoscopemob

mates rates will be available