You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Do i have to stack off here after flopping the nut flush draw?

FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 828
edited December 2021 in Strategy
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceBlackpeaSmall blind 1000.001000.00129733.00ddomoBig blind 2000.003000.0056650.25 Your hole cardsAQ   TIRAMISUCall 2000.005000.0070450.00hazcarpFold    FeelGroggyRaise 6000.0011000.0096781.50JOXER1968Fold    BlackpeaFold    ddomoFold    TIRAMISUCall 4000.0015000.0066450.00Flop  47K   TIRAMISUBet 15000.0030000.0051450.00FeelGroggyAll-in 96781.50126781.500.00TIRAMISUAll-in 51450.00178231.500.00FeelGroggyUnmatched bet 30331.50147900.0030331.50TIRAMISUShowJK   FeelGroggyShowAQ   Turn  3   River  4   TIRAMISUWinTwo Pairs, Kings and 4s147900.00 147900.00

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    His pot bet looks like he's comitting himself to the pot. I'm at a table where I think i have a good edge. Do i have to stick it in here? Don't think i have too much fold equity.
    it pasted a bit wonky. we started 36bb deep
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Is there anything else I can do in this spot with nut flush draw?:
    His pot bet looks like he's comitting himself to the pot. I'm at a table where I think i have a good edge. Do i have to stick it in here? Don't think i have too much fold equity. it pasted a bit wonky. we started 36bb deep
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    If the first part right then of course we don't have fold equity. Based on you having a good edge an no FE you shouldn't get in a massive pot. It does depend on what range you put oppo on though although I am not sure about what hand we can put oppo on that we like.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Is there anything else I can do in this spot with nut flush draw?:
    In Response to Re: Is there anything else I can do in this spot with nut flush draw? : If the first part right then of course we don't have fold equity. Based on you having a good edge an no FE you shouldn't get in a massive pot. It does depend on what range you put oppo on though although I am not sure about what hand we can put oppo on that we like.
    Posted by MattBates
    I had no reads as to what a pot lead meant from this player, but not many players from my experience pot bet then pass to a shove. i would also be surprised to see somebody play a flush this way. I really struggled putting him on a hand I think at the time I thought to myself 'maybe he folds, if not I still have a decent amount of outs and get his head if I win'.
    I maybe wrongly, discounted flushes from his range when he donk potted out. Off the top of my head If he has a set i still win 30% of the time in the worst case scenario. But if I'm rarely getting folds as played it might be a waste of my edge. Just a bit confused as my original plan was to bet stack off vs aggression. If he's happy getting KJ in on this texture I could definitely have picked a better spot though.
  • Options
    ZIPPY146ZIPPY146 Member Posts: 33
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Is there anything else I can do in this spot with nut flush draw? : I had no reads as to what a pot lead meant from this player, but not many players from my experience pot bet then pass to a shove. i would also be surprised to see somebody play a flush this way. I really struggled putting him on a hand I think at the time I thought to myself 'maybe he folds, if not I still have a decent amount of outs and get his head if I win'. I maybe wrongly, discounted flushes from his range when he donk potted out. Off the top of my head If he has a set i still win 30% of the time in the worst case scenario. But if I'm rarely getting folds as played it might be a waste of my edge. Just a bit confused as my original plan was to bet stack off vs aggression. If he's happy getting KJ in on this texture I could definitely have picked a better spot though.
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    hi grogg.this is definitely a spot 4 a timebank,need a minute to think(old age)to me i got 12 outs twice against king, wot i put him on after pot bet,good odds,as u say against set u got 30 per cent,he is never folding,so he will be slight fav.
    can u do anything different,maybe if against aggro player do a x5,x6 pre,,,confuses the **** out of me or just flat call flop and turn to spike spade.
    lets vote for a time bank...help.the aged,gl bud