You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

title race

craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
edited March 2016 in The Football Corner
I'm a toon fan myself but leicester city's race for the title has made me follow the title challenge much better than normal.

leicester city are sitting 2 points ahead of spurs and arsenal and have a very easy run of fixtures even the manchester united and everton game both look potential wins chelsea is the main worry. Between now and those last 3 fixtures they've certainly got the easiest run of fixtures out of the 4 and could get 5 points ahead of second by the time that fixture against man united comes

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited February 2016

After today's results, do you mean Stoke City? ;)
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: title race:
    After today's results, do you mean Stoke City? ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    if you referring to that post I deleted well that was meant for a different blog.

Don't know where stoke come in even manchester united have more chance of winning
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: title race : if you referring to that post I deleted well that was meant for a different blog. Don't know where stoke come in even manchester united have more chance of winning
    Posted by craigcu12
    Well said Craig.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: title race : if you referring to that post I deleted well that was meant for a different blog. Don't know where stoke come in even manchester united have more chance of winning
    Posted by craigcu12
    max is being ironic cuz you just put city instead of man city ;) and we,re only 2 pts behind man utd or should i say united so all the gloryhunters know who im on about ;)
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited March 2016
    I'm a Leicester fan and still worry I might wake up any second but after the latest batch of mid week matches, where we draw and then Spurs, Man Ctiy and Arsenal all lose the following night, we just might defy the odds.

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited March 2016

After last night's results, do you mean Stoke City? ;)

If somehow we dont win it,...GOOD LUCK Leicester!